Last day of work @ NCSS (2nd time!)

*I was literally staring into this pic of Han Geng! It looks PS-ed... I mean ain't his facial features a little too beautiful than any real earthlings here!? Nonetheless, this photo is juz too pretty!*

It's my last day of work @ NCSS RAD CCF department after wat seems like 3mths of temp assignment there this time round haha. Reached office early morning on Tues and I gave LL the bkmark I made for her haha. I was surprised when Subaidah gave me sth too~ edible Ferrero Rochers! And it's thoughtful of her to put it into a small decorative box... makes the choco looked even tastier haha!
And yeah I made the bookmarks for the rest of my department's colleague too~ and once pieced together, there's a msg for these nice ppl...
Dunno if u guys are able to make out a big "Thank You" from the 2 pics above though haha. *Well personally I tot the bookmarks weren't pretty though... so I sticked pieces of msges last min on the back haha... "divert attention" hehe.*

Had lunch with YH, LZ, Pauline and LL. Nice gals... treated me to teh tarik lol. After lunch, Christie suddenly popped in front of my desk and gave me a soft toy cat haha.
It's designed by a Jap designer, and as I couldn't read Jap, I had the privilege of asking Saya to do translation for me during tuition with her in the evening haha! *Whoa it's really "authentic" when I hear Saya speak Jap haha... sounds 100% Japanese if u oni heard her, and nt know hw "westerner" she looked like haha.*

Alas... I'm glad tat I've worked with nice nice ppl at NCSS! And I'll be flying off in about a wk's time!
*感觉又要再一次坠入不切实际的现实里,真是担心却又期待啊!*

Comments