Remember Me

Loved how "honest" 2PM and 2AM members were on "Win Win"! Junsu was like the "highlight" of the show cos everyone's talking about him somehw lol. Then again, I liked hw NichKhun, Junsu and Junho sung "Nothing Better"... Junho's voice could go so high... impressive.

*Dance choreogaphing is tough for me! I was sweating madly after dancing for like 15mins nia~*

Went IRO to do my cert verification... there's this guy temp staff (judged from the way he dressed) whom stamped my cert wrongly! He went to stamp on my original poly transcript la! Hmm wasn't angry la since I dun think it's gonna affect big anyway. Oh btw, it was raining the afternoon... freezing.

After HC205's lect, went Bugis and met Pat for dinner and movie. We went M.O.F since she is a member haha. Our seating area was kinda comfy, and there was this hotel rms almost directly opp to us... so "no privacy" I tot haha.

Pat and I had set meal... she had the salmon one, while I ordered the seafood one ($19.80)... and yeah the soup was super nice! The prawns and eggs were not bad, but the chicken karage was a bit salty for me though. We ordered desserts too... since it was oni an additional $3.30 to add-on. Loved it, and Pat loved her "Milo powder" on her dessert loads~ $25 each after member's 10% discount.
We walked ard since the movie starts at 9.10pm. Went into ARTBOX and this specially-designed bday card caught Pat and my eyes! Its a sort of "bday card cum paper windchime". I was saying tat we could buy ourselves but Pat tot it was wierd... so she suggested tat we buy and exchange with each other... like gift exchanges haha! So yeah we bought, wrote msges and gave each other lol~

*PS: We gt the exact same design cos the monkies were cute.*

Caught "Remember Me" at Bugis Shaw.
Simply to put it: this is a story of one of the many 911 victims... gt this msg near the end of the movie.
I like Robert Pattinson's smile.
Guess the oni thing that kept resounding thru my ears would be wat Taylor said (roughly): "Nothing is significant, but it's impt that u do it."

Rating: 3.5/5

*Tat was impromptu. I din expect a reply. Pat said I tot too much... but y do I hav a strong feeling tat it's diff nw? I'm scared inside. Confused.*

Comments