带我去远方

*I juz realise I hav lots to do for Fudan's application! Thks to WZ... she gave me some details on the courses hehe.*

Saw this new song, "Run", from E.P.I.K High recently, and I liked the melody a lot!
Finally~ I gt my chance to "speak out" in HC203's tut class haha! It's already half way into the sem and imagine I haven even gotten any participation marks until today... analysed李昱's《相见欢》的词. Kind of liked this... esp“剪不断,理还乱”.
Went home happily after lesson... and it was oni until I reached home then I rmbed my tuition with Jonnas at 5pm today! Phew sia... almost forgot about tuition. So I rushed thru HW111C's assignment 2, resume writing, and went out for tuition after tat.
*怪怪的? 嗯,是我想太多了吧。*

Take away Mee Rebus for dinner at home, and mum came back from Genting as well. *Woo~ those tidbits she gt!* Went downstairs and met Ben... listened to him "pour his sorrows" haha~ 2+hrs flew by super fast... and I had to come home and really start getting things done for the coming sem's INSTEP exchange to Fudan.
*Some friends do nt treat u on the same balance, like hw u treat them. Then? Dun bother.*

Caught "带我去远方" in the middle of the night.
世界是什么颜色的? 就看你怎么去看它。
说穿了,颜色就那么重要吗? 别人怎么看你就那么重要吗?

Rating: 3.5/5

*rRandom tThoughts: 《遗失的那一页》...*

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love coziedozie.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards