BREAKOUT! + The Blind Side

Done with my part of course matching on sunday morning... waiting for Prof Pan's decision to approve them or not. Then, accompanied PH to Macdonalds for her lunch. It rained all of a sudden... and so we had to walk the long way home, sheltered most of the way.

Met JQ at City Hall. Saw Holly and her bf there too. Gosh the place was kinda crowded... cos it's the last day of IT Fair. JQ and I were almost running to catch the dance comedy "BREAKOUT!" at the Esplanade.

It's by the same company that came out with "JUMP" I watched last time, and "BREAKOUT!" is back in SG by popular demand. Personally, I'd prefer "JUMP" in terms of storyline. Oh and perhaps the seating does matter too... cos I rmbed I was sitting at the front second row near the stage when watching "JUMP", which means I could see each and every actors' face clearly. For "BREAKOUT", we were up in the VIP Box, and so couldn't exactly see the performers' expressions tat well. *So basically can't say which eye candy caught my eyes lol.*
It was an LOL performance... and seeing those actors b-boyed, beat-boxed and sung a little of "Nobody"... the audience gt so high! Glad tat we were appreciative of such an amazing performance haha! The storyline was a bit confusing for me, probably cos there were nt much lines... and their English was a little diff to understand at times.
Couldn't pick out a segment I loved most, but the overall was fun! Their dance moves were stunning~ esp the gals... they could even breakdance! Oh mine~ I'm so envious of them... cos I dun exactly hav dance cells in me... or it's either my "aren't awaken" as yet haha.

Rating: 3.75/5

Had dinner at M.O.F.
All right, dun be decieved by the tempting hot plate Salmon rice there... it's nt nice at all. Salmon's too cooked after a while. JQ had her curry rice... wonder if it tasted gd? Haha. She had the Mocha drink too... nice one. We were chatting about our dreams and ambitions, oh and she shared her teaching stuffs too... those naughty children... haiz headache sia haha.

Caught "The Blind Side".
Wat u do could change someone's destiny, or even more so, save someone's life.
Lucky Michael Oher.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments