锦衣卫

*Oh no I'm "lifting" way too many infos from books for my HC230 essay... cham ah... and I reckon I gonna hand in a 10000 words de essay, judging from my 1st draft atm...*
Gt out of bed at 7+am today, but as I lifted my feets, walked 2-3steps, I realised I "still needed" my pillow and bed so much... so I "go-stunt", walked backwards and went to slp again! Lol... I sms-ed SS tat I shall skip HC203's lec today haha.
Nevertheless, the sound of mahjong woke me up at 11+am! Bro and his friends la... having their usual mahjong session in the living rm.
*I act wierd, I noe. I am shy. But hey... this is my house eh!?*

Went out at 3.30pm, to market and had my lunch at KFC b4 I went for tuition. I gt this coupon for a set meal, so I took it out at the counter. There's this old auntie who served me. She saw the coupon ($4.90), and asked me: "Why dun u take student price? It's cheaper... $4.50." I was a bit taken aback of cos... I mean do I look "student-ish" to her? Haha. So, I asked if she wanted to see my student card, and she replied "No Need." almost instantly haha! Then, she went on to ask if I needed any changes to my set meal. It was so nice of her. I mean... this is good service attitude. Wanted to praise her, but there's like no "thank-you" cards in KFC haha. *Besides the fact that she reminded me tat I'm still young~ LOL.*   

*Who the heck dares to hack my com!?*

Took bus 99 down to Clementi... 20mins ride... reached half an hr early. I did roughly drew a map of hw I shld walk to my new student's house. However... I actualli sorta gt LOST in SG! In Faber neighbourhood! *I rmb I went there to do flyer distribution last time.* Anyway, that private estate area is HUGE... there's like slightly diff names like Faber Green, Faber Drive, Faber Cresent etc for almost each lane I turned to. I 1st went up a house I tot was the one, and the helpful neighbour told me to walk further down the "hump", so I did... I walked for like 10+mins and realise it was soon near tuition time! I literally walked one big round... it was a maze sia... until I called up Saya's mum *I swear I tot she's caucasian cos of her strong British accent*, did I managed to find my way out of the "maze"... and gt to their house on time.
*I'm "amazed" by such "a maze" in SG...*

Upon reaching the gate, I saw the sign "BEWARE of Guard Dogs"... my heart almost popped out! I was thinking: "Oh no... do they have like German Shepherd? Husky kind of huge dogs? Do they bite?..." Just then, Saya and her mum came out... I saw a little dog in Saya's arms! *Phew neh... her mum said they hung the sign juz to scare strangers... haha~*
Saya's sis was practising piano when I reached, so we had tuition in her rm instead. She's learnt some basic mandarin from a Mainland cher a yr ago... for half a yr. *Hmm I tot she did quite a lot of practice... her basics are sorta there.* Her mum learnt at NUS too. Saya's a mix bet. British and Japanese... and she could already speak both langs fluently... plus learning of Spanish and Mandarin... wow a linguist in future?
She's an outspoken gal, but listens to me at the same time... ah I like students whom interact with me haha. The lesson today was introductory... taught her how to introduce herself, and how to say diff subjects in mandarin. Taught her how to write the chinese characters too, and she already knows some easy ones... cos she told me some characters are similar cos they hav them in traditional characters in Japanese too.
After lesson, she walked me "out of the maze" lol... to the nearest bus stop, whr I could take bus 154 home directly. Shared with me a little about her sch life at UWC... it's fun listening to her rants hehe.
*混血儿,不出我所料,漂亮haha!*


Caught "锦衣卫" at night... I'd been anticipating.
Oh I liked the "funny" scenes compared to the fighting scenes... like hw乔花used the stick and bang青龙's head. Wu Zun's mandarin accent too... haha... he looks gd in tat "Captain Jack Sparrow" style but the moment he opened his mouth... it brought along a little laughter as well lol.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments