Dinner + gambling @ YB's house + Mum's 50th B'day celebration!

*I juz realised my personal schedule's packed till almost full! Having to balance bet. assignments, tuitions and friends ain't easy.*

After Gokla's tuition on sat morning, went home and rehearsed a bit for my emcee presentation for concert rehearsal. Reached E.A.I near 5pm, and we started the rehearsal about 20mins later. Gosh I was disappointed with myself during my 5mins ppt. I din expect so few ppl to turn up for rehearsal... and there's 2 more "unknown" strangers turning up too. I din go according to my preparation (probably affected cos everything wasn't the least I expected), and anyhow blabbered in front. My audience weren't very "appreciative" and the ambience was juz "cold". Well, the oni thing I felt better about was the part with Jeremy... haha... he did beatbox while I rapped“本草纲目”... relieved cos I nailed the beat nicely lol. *We both wore chaquered tops coincidentally lol~* The producer (can't recall his name) tot I did "alright", though the part whereby I invited the audience to join me onstage was kinda "dangerous". *I'd hammer myself and him if he said my hosting was "nt bad"!* Others like LeaNn, Evelyn, EY and SC gave a more formal intro during their turns. Jeremy's one was funniest... cos he's so bad with mandarin, and yet Dennis they all wanted him to do his em-ceeing in mandarin LOL! *SC's oni 16yrs old!? OMG~*

Then, Sylvia and the guy producer shared with us their concept of our concert... somehw reminded me of "High Sch Musical" kind of thing. My “迷宫”is the 3rd item, while “你的微笑” is fixed as the grand finale atm. Seems like there are quite a bit of dancing... and cham I can't dance la. EY wants to choreograph the mass dance somemore... oh no I sense tat I might spent a lot of time practising.
*I'm nt satisfied with the arrangements suggested atm, so I shall email Sylvia to let her know about my ideas.*

Met Ben they all @ YB's house after their steamboat dinner. YB's mum cooked up pizza and noodles with those steamboat ingredients for me since I went late. Ben and ZL were already at the gambling table with YB's dad and relatives. Later on, I joined in playing "Black Jack" too... but my "lady luck" somehw went over to ZL and Ben's side... nt to mine. I switched over to playing mahjong with YB, ZL and YB's sis. Hmm... guess my luck was super down then... I won oni like a round, then lost "big big" to ZL and YB's uncle during other turns lol~ The money lost was as fast as I played "Black Jack" neh haha. *Mahjong was 10cents, 20cents and doubled, so forth based on per pts u win; "Black Jack" was based on ur bet.. lowest $1.* Wanted to try my luck at "Black Jack" again... went back with 10bucks... and I lost them all again! So, I lost in total nearly 20bucks at YB's house haha.
Walked back home ard 2.30am, with Ben. He was telling about his story with "A friend" of his all along... the miscommunications and all. Came over my house and chatted till nearly 5am in the morning b4 he went home.
*深夜里聊天的感觉很好。*


Met PH at Lakeside on Sun noon... went over to SY's house for mahjong session. We played with SY and her mum at 1st... her mum juz learned haha. Ben came over later.
I managed to do almost the 1st“十三么”in my life neh! The tiles came to me almost 80% formed when I took them... so I took a pic while I“听牌”.
I was basically lacking the green“发”nia. 2 of it came out on the table, but as all of us were confused on how to form this "thirteen terminal", PH checked wiki and realised all I have to do was to eat one of the“发”to win~ aiyah missed the chance twice neh~
Mahjong session ended at 5.30pm, den SY, PH and I discussed a bit about our travel insurance for our Bangkok trip.
*敏感不是不可以,但男生小气却万万不行。我认为一个人emo,不代表全世界辜负了你,就得听你的。世界不是绕着自己旋转的,这是你告诉我的;同样的,朋友不会为了看一个人的脸色而活的。
好朋友,因为在乎,才会生气。如果我们无所谓了,那你或许要担心了。*

Took bus no.99 to Blk 496 cos my family was already waiting for me for dinner... to celebrate mum's belated 50th bday! We had“煮炒”, as usual every yr.
The 1st pic was the "Asam fish head curry"... gosh I loved the "sour-ness" of the sauce! We had“豆苗”、“紫菜汤”、“海参鱼瓢”and“沙锅豆腐”too. The海参tasted real gd too!
*Bro and I split the total cost of $70 of cos hehe.*
*rRandom: 对多数人来说,这是即陌生又模糊的背影。对我而言,这却是最熟悉、清晰不过的两个背影。*

Comments