Kbox @ Clementi with uni clique + Women in Trouble

*Headache with my HC230 essay sia... typing non-stop literally.*


Met YY, SS and MT for lunch at Clementi b4 we went Kbox for our singing session! *YY dressed up so pretty today wor... and MT too hehe!*
SS and YY did their membership cards on the spot, and we took the K student package... $15 each for 5hrs. 1st time we hear YY sing... oh my she has a thin and high voice! The way she sang戴爱玲's songs... oh I admire her... I can't sia haha. XY joined us later... oh and we gals had fun!
YY went off early, so couldn't include her in our "grp photos"~
Headed home for dinner right after. Had to discuss HW111C's 3rd assignment online with XX, Jana and XS. I seriously dun like this oral ppt thing... pass/fail module and oni 1 oral ppt made us spent much time doing the preparation... haiz.

Ok, on a side note, while looking at diff commercials for our ppt, I recalled DBSK's "Haptic" phone commercial with 3 SNSD members. OMG how I wish I could analyse this!


Yes, it's 1+am nw and I've juz stopped typing HC230's essay pts... shall continue with another bk tml. I needa relax after much stress from sch work... so I caught "Women in Trouble".
Rating: 1/5

Comments