A Christmas Carol

Watched“胭脂扣”in HC110's lect today... cham I was so busy with laughing tat I forgt to analyse the movie haha! Oh and 1st time I realise张国荣's gd-looking neh lol.
Skipped HC205's tut and went Jurong West NLB to look for picture bks tat I could use during tuition lessons with Saya... borrowed 2 haha. Went into JP, wanting to go Popular to grab DBSK's "Best Selection 2010" (since I lend Popular Card from YQ and Michelle said it's cheaper there~), but sad to say... they were closed for their annual stock-taking till 7pm! I couldn't possibly wait till evening, so gt the album at Gramophone instead... costed about $28. *Yeah I gt Micky's card inside too sia.*

Spent an hr+ typing my HC205's essay... a bit worried tat I'd write out of pt cos my essay like nt very linked to Chi History... though Buddhism and Christianity both appeared in China's history la. Let's juz hope I find more pts during the wkend to throw into the essay and make it look more "historical" ba LOL.
*HC110's gt one more essay to go~ and 4 more novels to read... whoa sey~*

Caught "A Christmas Carol" at night.
Quite an adventure. Fulfilling one.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments