生命无限公司

*Somehw, I sensed the sincerity in the msg. 说到,做到,好吧?*

Gokla's birthday on 7th Mar... so bought him a little present. Hope he uses this for his sch staff planning haha. *I tot of getting one for myself... one day haha.*

Went for singing lesson at 4pm. Saw ZL and ZX. Okie I think it's my fault tat I din realise though Felix asked us to choose a Rock song to sing this wk, and yet I din prepare a minus one to go along with it. Yes I know how wierd it is to sing without minus one, esp for Rock genre haha. Anyway, none of us prepared the minus one... awkward during lesson and I think both Felix and Alvin has every reason to be disappointed with us.
It was a“意见交换”time for us... I did commented on how I feel about the arrangement of the lessons, and somehw cos I went thru it b4, I think it's unfair for my classmates like ZL and ZX to come for juz an hr's lesson, which is sometimes being delayed cos of previous classes. Furthermore, we have concert rehearsals at 5pm. Then again, I know the fact that students being late for class is a big prob for the teachers.
So, Felix gave each of us his opinions of us again. His "observations" of me... yeah quite true. I agree tat I am stubborn, but then again... I haven't really showed them hw stubborn I can get eh~ haha. Doubt I will... cos in the end, 和谐is very impt in a team. And since I'm inside this concert as an artiste, I might as well listen more then suggest ba haha. *Like Felix said... I've a lot of ideas and I know wat I want, but I shld "follow" more sometimes.*

*Guess cos they are professionals, and they've seen a lot, so they expect much more from us. I can predict this rehearsals' gonna get tougher as we get nearer to the day of performance.*
The items are more or less confirmed nw, and the concert is set for in the beginning of Aug tentatively. Shirlyn came over to audition today... hopefully she'd be in this concert too! *So I won't feel tat lonely haha~* Hmph, I guess I'm a bit upset tat I forgt to bring my minus one CD today... there was way too much work this break wk and I've been pia-ing assignments and tuitions tat I'd forgotten to bring... plus I tot we were gonna learn dance steps today... haiz.
On a brighter note, I sorta enjoyed watching the rehearsal. Jeremy was supposed to "be in love" with LeaAn, and they rehearsed quite a bit on his segment... his "sweet dream", and the others like us were supposed to be acting as his classmates onstage haha... we had to "freeze" in his dream... for like 1.5mins... so long haha!
*很多时候,一个人是否如“眼见”,还真的得沟通过才晓得。*
Many of them left at 8+pm... performers left with EY, me, Jeremy and another gal. Our rehearsals ended at 9+pm, and Dennis asked us into the recording studio to watch him, Jessie and Alvin prepare for their yr-end concert. Admire their hosting skills, esp Dennis and Jessie... 一唱一和. Singing mah... huge lung power sia... I mean even the super loud music couldn't drown their voices neh! Left at 10+pm and reached home at oni 11.30pm... tired.
*Claps and wonder when I am comfortable enough to show the "real me" in front of them?*

Caught "生命无限公司".
生命无限的灿烂:就在单纯的童年;就在我们最不懂得珍惜的时候。
生命总是最璀璨。。。在回不去的那个时候。

回头看,才觉得自己笨得可爱。

Rating: 3/5

Comments