7天爱上你

1st day of "back-to-sch" after break wk... as usual... assignments pile up during this period of time. Managed to stay awake during the beginning of HC230's lect... but slowly I yawned again haha.

*I would most probably have complained about the extra work... but I din... shall take tat I'm doing a gd deed for myself haha.*

HC110's tut was nt tat quiet today... oh and it was oni today tat I realise my tut class is filled with yr 3 and 4 students. After tat went HC230's tut... and alamak tat whole 1+hr was a time for me to daydream... I mean I really tried to focus le lol~
*Maybe I shldn't judge a bk by its cover.*

Headed home for a shower (such hot weather!) b4 I went Somerset to meet QW for dinner @ Somerset 313. She told me about "F.I.S.H" and tat she was tempted by the salad buffet they were offering... and so after a few sushi we had, we went into "F.I.S.H"!
*I dunno why the photos turned out vertical! And stupid blogger... I dunno hw to rotate the pics hmph!*

Sure the food looked tempting... and the last pic taken is the salad I took for my "1st round" from the buffet haha... love it! My main dish (prawn Fett) wasn't up to my expectation though... the prawns were nice, but the Fett (which the person forgt to change to Spag for me) tasted like "rubber" neh! QW's white fish was tender... nt bad. Oh and anyway, we were so full we oni had like 2-3 servings of salad... a bit wasted din eat more hor? Lol. Costed me nearly $20 for this meal. 

We walked ard Somerset 313... Uniqlo, The Face Shop, HMV etc. Headed over to ION Orchard and QW gt a Swarovski necklace for her younger sis as 21st bday present... nice sis neh~ *Oh yeah QW spent quite a lot today... buying skin care pdts esp haha.*
*Ive been trying to curb the temptation to buy... cos I'm gg to Bangkok in June and most prob Shanghai in late Aug as well~*

Caught "7天爱上你".
Alright, I tot it was kind of boring to watch repeated "storyline/scenes" in a movie, but watever was in the female lead's dialogue reminded me of“角色扮演”, in which we discussed in HC110's tut earlier this afternoon. I guessed I gt kinda "confused" yet at the same time liked her words lol.
小说家试验爱情的电影。戏假情真。

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments