孔子

Took bus 154 to Goklas's house esp cos I wanted to do some readings for HC110's final essay on the bus journey. *I need such a time and space so tat I could concentrate doing readings.* Headache on hw to analyse though cos I'm clueless as to even hw to start writing.
Was on my way home, waiting for bus when I captured this. Dunno why but I feel tat Singaporeans somehw dun really appreciate wat we already hav. We tend to think tat the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, so nv did we see hw beautiful the sky here is in fact. I love my homeland, the way it is.

*Caramel corn was yummy! Had the super delicious dry "mee hoon kuey" for dinner + $1 pearl milk tea... satisfied sia~*

Was doing HC205's essay... mixing history and philosophy ideas here and there... dunno if the "mixing" is gd or nt leh... pray cher accepts this. And nw I'm on citations and references... the troublesome part of doing an academic essay doi. 

Movie reviews seem to be the excuse I found to blog nwadays, and as I was eager to post the scenery photo I took today, I tot I might as well watch a movie and write a review to go along with this post... so it isn't tat "bland" when read.
And, I finally decided to watch "孔子" after some hesitation.
There's actualli little about love affair in this movie though, as opposed to rumours.
And I reckon it's really gd to hav a backgrd knowledge b4 watching history films... learning philo has helped a lot in my understanding of Confucius and Confucianism.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments