大兵小将

Saw 2PM's latest MV, "Follow Your Soul" online ysn.
My 1st tot when I saw this MV was: "This gal脚踏6条船!" LOL. Loved how sweet Nichkhun was in the MV~ he brushed the teeth for the female lead, and wiped her hair dry for her! *OMG l bet I can't slp if my other half were to do the same to me!* Junho was funny cos he imitated Wooyoung's "Ssanti dance" lol... and I liked his smile at 02:46... though it looked a bit "forced" haha. Junsu was sort of on a date with the gal... haha he looked like he was there as a writer or on for some business meeting. Wierd to see Chansung cooking though lol~

We were on老子finally... for HC230. It's been half a sem of Confucianism for us all haha. Handed in my HC110's assignment... discussed in tut today, and cher tot mine was kinda detailed... okie comment din sound too bad. Many of them linked the representations in the movie/novel to politics stuff... which is an area which I am lazy to bother with somehw haha.

*看到人就想说话... 我曾几何时啊~*

Took bus 154 to Saya's house for tuition... reached half an hr early. Was walking the bends and I felt bored... so took few photos of the estate lol. *Shldn't put the pics big I guess... a little "privacy" needed haha.*

*Japanese tea tastes nice.*
Taught her the 2nd part to intro... knew more of her siblings and her. I saw those photos of Saya and her sis ice-skating at FUJI palace at JEC last time... they looked real gd in those professional photos. Her elder bro loves football haha. Gave her a list of animals for vocab this wk. Hope she revises well... esp the intonations~

Time for movie! "大兵小将"...

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments