蝴蝶 & Tooth Fairy

Goklas forgot to tell his mum about the tuition fees... so I din get it this lesson... so sad haha. Oh and this wierd boy gt me to help him to order McDelivery... lol nv order b4 la.

*才不过缺席一次的彩排,我竟然会感到不安。*
YB asked if I was free to accompany her go shopping, but I hav HC110's assignment to rush, so din go out. Moreover, I had already applied leave for the concert rehearsal... wonder if Felix/Sylvia saw my e-mail... cos they din reply.

Was pia-ing the movie“蝴蝶”for my assignment that I had to do comparison with the novel,“蝴蝶的记号” for almost the whole day.
对“蝴蝶”的隐喻,我刚才已经打字打到要吐了。所以在这里已经不太想评论这部女同志电影了。

Rating: 3.25/5

Juz managed to finish the essay like 1+hrs ago, and sent to PH to help me print hehe.
I guess it's very normal to want to watch a movie as relaxation every time after I finish my work... sort of like a reward for myself haha. *Er... actualli I admit tat I watch movies AS AND WHEN I LIKE TO LOL~*
So here's the comedy "Tooth Fairy"!
Very cute movie.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments