Singing

Morning went to hand in the VISA form at Mr Cheng at Clementi Mac. Took passport photo again cos nt enough. Ate Mac with Bel, she tempt me go Kbox instead of the KTV Pub at Outram...but nv suceed haha~ Back home then Bel call to say she forgot bring her home key out so came my house instead...lol. In the end persuade her go singing with me, WZ, ZY and WX.

K la...discussed singing so many times le, so nt today. Anyway, at 1st quite buay song with the uncle, very "stingy"... sit on the ledge of the sofa he say will"塌"...wat rubbish! Auntie dun mind he mind... and is after so many times of coming in, seeing us sit so long le then say~if really so he would have said it in the 1st place ba!
*I still prefer Kbox honestly.*

So we would fly on 6/9/2007...a thurs night. ZY say the temp would be ard 28degrees celcius...after that would be around -2 when we come back in Jan.

*I'm not so worried about myself, more of my family over in SG... and so many stuff unprepared yet. Headache.*

Comments