YB B’day celebration

Celebrated YB’s early birthday (12/7) ysd at her house. It’s always crowded, every yr, with her relatives and a few good buddies like me and Ben there. This yr’s kinda diff, ZL was there too. Haha…her parents finally accepted this “golden hair”…*what they call him*.

I was the 1st among her friends to reach. Played some com games, in which later Ben and ZL joined in too. Ben, CC & me gave her a super duper cute turtle and card. Ben’s handwriting is forever the “neat-as-if-com-type” ones…lol *Don’t worry, I’m nt jealous of his handwriting, I like my “messy-until-only-few-understand” handwriting too.* CC’s msg for YB is like a whole chunk, Ben’s poetic…somehow mine sounds like the one with least sincerity.

I’m sure YB gets it though~ I mean we’re friends for yrs now, we don’t have to explain everything in words. Although there are changes, even some that I can’t really get used to even until now, but if it’s for the better, why not? Honestly, no two can be BEST for life, at least maintain the GOOD. I’m comfortable with how we 3 go on as friends now.

Well, ysd’s the day I talked SO MUCH to ZL since knowing him. I rmbed when we met in sch, I’d only be chatting with YB. Then again, Ben & I can’t exactly neglect him ysd, when YB’s so busy with her relatives. We spent ½ the time playing com games, ½ of it on “Big 2” the whole day, at least I heard ZL say more than 10 lines ba!? LOL *Hey, 2 yrs down the road, jiayou o~ YB, ZL!*

Cutting cake session was ard 10pm. So weird, I felt so shy even though nt my bday…haha…too many ppl. Cake was nice. YB parents’ cooking was too~ Ben and me ton at YB’s house, haha… I can see that ZL didn’t wanna leave too…but YB said he’s sick, forced him go home…lol

Had some funny facial and mask sessions, YB’s kinda expert in such areas, I listened until sorta blur. Later we watched Xman…oh so nice re-watching that. Ard 3am, 3 of us stayed and chatted in YB’s rm, so much of sec sch friends and future. I wasn’t exactly tired, *turning into a “ton-ing amateur” soon* let’s just say that the 2hr chat was about knowing some updates and repeating some history talks.

Ben slept in the living rm and woke up damn early, me and YB woke up ard 10.30am. *My right shoulder’s aching badly now* Ben left then, and I was watching YB play her Maple Story for a while, but honestly it’s kind of boring to me. Left for home near noon, with my “turning-into-antique” HP 6 bk which I lent YB months and months ago…

My birthday? Every yr, it’s simply parents giving me the $$$ to spend. I don’t get big presents from relatives, cos we’re nt close. Doubt they know when’s my bday too, haha. Seriously, I wouldn’t want my relatives to come celebrating for me… I don’t like crowds, esp ppl whom I’m nt close with. This yr’s gonna have my bday in China…
It’s going to be different, but would it be for the better? Can’t sense nor feel that when I’m missing how it is always here.

Comments