Rooming in China

After mc-ing for 3 days, today got back to work. Feeling so lazy early in the morning when I woke up…haha But pia out ard 1000+words in office before lunch wor!
Colleagues were concerned about me, thanks a lot guys.

*Pray PR finds my dog owner for food tasting soon.*
*Oh! I want Harry Potter stuffs, Mi Lu Bing & Lee Hom’s album, NDP tickets & goodie bag~*

Downloaded the China hostel listing table from mail.
Saw the grpings, I’m not surprised…(at least for those combinations that I already know)
Still, who would’ve predicted these?
In my rm alone, it’s changes. We are still 4, but not the original 4.
Pat has a passion for being a teacher, so we let her go. (haha…so伟大~)
It may nt be as what we wanted in the 1st place, but let’s hope everything goes well.

I’d been pondering: Now that we’re going to be “under one roof” literally, how is life going to be? Away from home, together with ur friends. WZ said it’s fun, living together with friends. Yet, I still have the worries:
Would we quarrel?
Would I be able to keep my temper? (毕竟人的忍耐是有限度的)
Would things turn out different after this trip?


So many uncertainties…(亏我还说自己乐观leh~)
Too many possibilities…
*Help me, I’m failing in my probabilities~*

Suddenly feel like sharing this poem of mine…wrote and submitted into poetry.com long ago. This is the one I added with a background of JJ and YH. Don’t you think that JJ’s expression totally fits with the poem’s feel!? *Ah~kinda proud of my work…*
*Just finished watching JJ Lin's "Killer" Movie version of the MV...damn eerie but good! JJ's really a crazy-looking killer!*

Comments