Morning received call from public saying about cheat coming from a HK’s travel agency. Hrs later, I received a call from this agency myself! Unknown number…say enter my name and number for a lucky draw cos they are opening a branch in JB. Well, let’s wait and see if she calls me to tell me I’ve won the draw. *This time I’m gonna be tough and say NO le!*

MZ came to meet me, HL, DH & Michele for lunch. Since it was raining, we had lunch at SPH’s canteen. Suddenly thought it tasted nice…haha…cos we’re leaving? Or has it been a long time since we came up to eat? Latter for me, haha~

Interview at SP 3.30pm. Ard 2plus then I called up to confirm everything, if Bob needs to go down for taking photographs…alas…no need. So, in the big rain, and all by myself, I took MRT to SP. After alighting at Dover MRT, I followed the signboards, walked till suddenly saw those “SP controls”. I thought need card then can pass thru, so told the security where I was from, do interview blah…etc. He told me no need pass, juz walk straight…then suddenly when I turned away, he asked: “SP got reporter meh?” I replied: “I’m from SPH…” LOL…he was laughing away…

SP also quite nice la, just very diff from NP. The building I gg to very near MRT. Then, watched the ppt prepared by the 3 lecturers, tried a bit of flying in stimulation mode (I’m bad at it). The pt of my interview actually was to interview someone from an aero-modelling club or sth, so they called up their student to help. So paiseh ah, but managed to get one. 1st impression of him was: Jay Chou. The eyes look somewhat like Jay's. Then, the way he spoke also kinda unclear de…so again, even more Jay Chou. When I asked him for age, he kind of laughed (dunno why), then said 19. Funny thing is, I asked him speak mandarin ok? He said yeah…then thru out whole interview he spoke in English~
*Oh, I wanna see the real Jay Chou…*
Saw a real plane as well, cool. The lecturers knew I’m student la… haha…cos I look too young and erm…unprofessional uh? Haha~

*It feels gd to go back to sch, even though that's nt my sch haha.*

Initially tot of eating dinner with PH, but this lazy gal dun want come T12 find me. And I would probably get lost if I go find her *no face*…so I went home. Oh yeah, Sch of EEE is like 90% guys...so long didn't see “阴衰阳盛”de scenes lo...lol.

*S.H.E concert on sat, I’m coming!*

Comments