感情isn’t爱情.
Guys, don’t make girls pregnant if u dun love her.
Wait for the right one to come, no matter how OLD you are.
Let’s believe that there are more “goodies” than baddies in this world.
Girls, be fashionable…but no vain pots pls!
Honestly, LOVE must be a two-way thing.
I agree with what’s written here, let’s all be confident~
Agree with all except last line…
What if u’re in love with him/her 20yrs and you got SICK of them how?
Ah…sweet-tongued guys… I don’t mind but I can’t stand them at times.
Creative one. Marriage is still far for me though…
100% agreement.
Eh…this one…I’m thinking towards…*erm*
This one…说的比做的容易吧?
EERIE…but kind of great ans to a 老土qn.
Persistence in marriage: love for each other.

These photos are interesting, thought I’d share.

*Jac is suay kia now.*

I ran out of passport photos, suay la…have to go take photo again.

Interview Liang Wen Fu at my house here de market… he can talk a lot. Well, he did tried to help me, I can sense that haha! *My note-taking really bad sia…if have to write very long, guess I can’t work without a recorder le!*

Comments