I “worked so hard” on reading HP that I fell alsp before 9pm ysn, which was a miracle cos I usually slp after 1am. Haha.

Whole day practically working on my aeromodelling article, finally about to finish, soon after I get the right photos. What worries me now is my wild eye article… left 2 wks of attachment, wonder if I can finish.

Got new NDP bags for MyPaper staff…sad I doubt I got cos only 12 bags…haiz. Then, ard 5+pm, two “ghosts” appear behind me...鬼鬼祟祟! Missy Thampui & Mister millipede…complaining to me about how they cant claim their expired-transport-claim after 3 mths…lol *Lucky my admin always remind me to claim transport fees fast…*

Went dinner with LX, received that HK travel agency call again, this time round the reception nt gd, so I can’t hear properly what she’s saying. Anyway, me and LX drank the new flavours from the bubble tea shop. I drank mango frutti while she drank the latte one…bit ex but quite worth it la.

*Will I get to Jay Chou or/and Jang Hyuk? Guess I need some courage to ask ZL le…lol.*

Comments