Art of算命

*So coincidentally, I was analysing myself ysd and today other ppl analysed me...haha*
*I'm trying to rmb as much as I can, but my mind seems to be kinda blank now...maybe cos I'm too sleepy...*

Rushing the PR for the press release and pics for whole day...phew..tired. In the end have to bring hm work to do~sad. WZ gave me a green apple...tot why he so nice.. he say leave the apple too long will rot~lol

Night went with MZ and her guy friend for the命理thing... it was at WZ's block lor! 2nd flr... :P
Tot it's gonna be a 1hr thing... mind u it lasted for nearly 4hrs! Whoa... if I like that go算命sure ex till siao~

The master is Kelvin (if u see i-mag those readings u know who he is), 25yrs old so young yet he already knew LOADS bout oracle reading and stuff. Pro... he reminds me of JJ + Ishi...LOL...dun ask me why. Serene's gifted in divination...tarot, numerology. Xavier's into Meditation(30yrs old)...he was a designer so got fashion sense la.. and he reminds me of an artiste also, but I can't rmb the name. Anyway, his eyes' look as if he wore Acuvue Define...haha! Kelvin & Serene are more chatty compared to Xavier, even MZ feels like she“冷落”him at times...lol They are all intelligent ppl la... research so many and linguistic, experienced ppl. *说不完*

The 3 of our reading's processes are too complicated, I'm lazy to explain~
I did 3 readings basically, Numerology, Aura Soma and Tarot. All I can say is advice given is true and helpful. Thanks man.... but what I'm concerned now really is about discovering about me as a person and my future career...others I'm nt really interested atm. I agree with most of the things said and so most imptly to me now is to SETTLE DOWN (nt as in marry la)...as in make decisions. Serene said I think about career since young, even though she said I haven't started career in life yet. They told me a lot about my character which made me reflect (yeah..I'm a thinker)... so fun! Btw, Kelvin's a humourous person... bilingual too.

MZ's a simple person, same inside out. Kelvin said she might get married in 4 yrs and she shld do what she wants, businesswoman... would suceed. LOL
The process to knowing more about oneself is really interesting!
I know it looks fun doing all these, but it takes passion and time, and I'm a LAZY person as told, so I would only THINK of doing all these, won't exactly do it. haha...nt gifted too. Those who are interested to go check it out, get details from me ba. $75 per an hr's reading session and $20 for 3hrs's meditation classes.

*I would share my reading details with friends who are interested. Too tired to type out everything here...cos I'm the type who once starts on sth, I'm gonna analyse it like siao~ but I'm too tired to do it now. *

Comments