MZ’s last day at SPH

*MZ, proud hor? I wrote this blog “in honour” of u leh!*

Stupid me, shldn’t have go n applied the stupid OXY on my face and stupidly took 3 days stupid MC this week. First, it was LM who went away, now it’s MZ’s turn. This wk, I only see MZ 2 days nia~

Well, I’m her 1st deskmate in SPH, haha… I talked a lot to her leh~ make her feel the warmth in MYpaper family…lol. Today, MYpaper Web’s members also did “celebrated” her leave with some KFC chicken wings *drools*, she also bought loads of chocolate for ppl in MYpaper!

HL, Jacklin, DH & me had KFC for lunch. MZ came later. I’m glad she enjoyed her days with us…and she’s a total 自恋狂, likes to take photo a lot! HAHA~ LX, Jacklin, KH, HL, Alex, me & MZ took some photos in the office…post up here when I receive ba.

Morning went to SPH’s Scholarship Award Presentation Ceremony with WZ, KL & XD. Hl was there to report…well, me too. Seeing those scholars and their upcoming lives, haha… it looks very fun. But I know clearly that only if u suit this job, then u would find it fun.

Me? I dislike bonds…sounds like I’ve no more choice, lost freedom…haha~
不要问我自由值多少?我就是喜欢追随它。
Saw ZY there, whoa…naughty girl ah! Highlighted her hair le…but still look so guai kia la.

Colleagues come and go, you adapt.
Friends come and go, you adapt.
Only your family stands strong by you…but can’t I treat them better? Feels like I am taking them for granted…What about YOU?


*JY, thanks for the Harry Potter OOTP poster!*

Comments