*Stupid KFC chicken…I feel like vomiting now. No more fast food, at least no more KFC 2-piece chicken for me for the next 1 month…or even forever.*

Jay’s in town today, but I’m not fated to see him in person. My mum was saying: “Artistes are also human, and like us, they have 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth…what’s so special?” *Hmm…makes sense…LOL* Then again, lucky nt DBSK…if nt think I would crawl to see them ba! Lol. Don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely not a “chase-star” person, just that DBSK…there’s only this 0.000000001% of them coming to SG! That’s why if they ever come, and till then if I happen to still like them, I would go and see them in person most probably.

On the way back home, missed 2 trains cos Raffles too many ppl. When I got in, it was very packed. Stepped out of the control, downpour came. Literally big-sized drops, and floods within mins. On the staircase up my block, just when I’m about to take a step somewhere, Mr toad popped out of nowhere! Blocked my way, in the pouring rain~ Lucky it swam (into the puddle of water) within 30secs of time…before I can continue walking home.

Comments