Invisible Target phoner

Was feeling unwell the whole day, headache..Bob was nice, he shared his experience of sensitivity to some medicine too…but he’s sound so much more serious, even though his actions were funny…* “Third time I cham lo~” -Bob*

Went for lunch with MZ, HL, Michelle, DH, Jacklin & QW. MZ’s treat leh~thanks! I ate the Caesar’s fish salad... found it a bit too salty at first, soon enjoy the veggie and fish! I love MZ’s egg mayo though…*pat…ur fav!*
HL shared sth about her trip to the airport to fetch Pat. I was shocked to know that the girl I knew from teaching track’s such a “pissed-off”! She totally doesn’t look so, but from what HL said, she’s way too arrogant. Pity HT all of a sudden…Still, the clever ones are from our media track…haha

New intern in MYpaper, SY. She’s a SPH scholar, studying in Fu Dan University in Shanghai atm, coming back for attachment since it’s her holiday. Wow…4 yrs in China man…can’t imagine if it’s me!

Btw, saw a Mypaper reader’s sms pin-pointing at my ex-colleague, YN’s article. Couldn’t say anything cos I didn’t read her article but if it was me, I’d be sad. Oso, YL who went over to ZB cried too…I don’t know the reason though.

Evening went over to Shaw for phoner with Nicholas Tse and Jaycee Chan. Initially, Shawn Yue (they call him “Little Old Man”) was supposed to be interviewed too, but cancelled cos sth cropped up over in HK. There were like 7 reporters, a lot o~ I ate a lot there, PR was nice.


Jaycee’s mandarin is totally fine. He sounds very enthu and humourous too. Well, he knows how to make a joke out of himself *high EQ* and is very entertaining. The reporters were full of praises for him (Very polite, very cute, sometimes “in his own world” but still all right…etc) but said that if nt for being Jackie Chan’s son, his looks wouldn’t make it in the industry…lol. News said that he’s as flirtatious as his dad, but I guess that’s his charm, the way he talks, sounds really cute and nice. Like what YH said: “Girls can’t wait to throw themselves at him.”

Nicholas, whoa…he sounded blur blur. Quite a few times whereby he repeated “Hello?” again, macham scared we can’t hear him…haha. Well, he sounds a lot more boring than Jaycee, maybe due to the lang he speaks (better in Canto I reckon?) Even though he’s a handsome guy *what HL thinks*, but I think seeing him in person would be better, cos I thought nth special about him over the phone.

*My Pawtobello assignment ah!!!*

Comments