Jia Shan, Xinni & Joycelyn’s birthday celebration

July babies celebrate their bday today…sep love gathering.
Or shld I say the “皇室宴席”…plus JQ and…Joel…(eh…I dun rmb him in our family lol~)

Morning went to JP with XY to get my HP 7! Yes finally…got the adult version~so cool! I doubt I would pia this bk like the 5th book, cos I think I would be spending some time to read it, like bk 6. *Friends, I know u ppl are gan-jiong about the ending…*
Ate at MOS burger, had some chat there about XY and her sch, what’s happening recently. I can’t explain but there’s this affinity, I feel, between us that makes me feel like going out with her is always happy. I enjoy going out with her no matter where or doing what. *Maybe something in our past life led us together…haha…of cos I’m the one feeling this way, maybe she doesn’t…hmm…that makes me her suitor in the past life!?*

Met Sep Love at clarke quay, Bel was very late. 8 of us went 1st to Settlers’ Cafe. Oh… the board games collection there was huge… we had tons of fun! TABOO and PIT was the most exciting~ as in u can hear a lot of laughters and *screamings*!!! Anyway, Thampui said she found out that we all are “potential aunties” while playing PIT…haha. We were very noisy, like aunties in wet market la…jus more high-class…lol.

Went to Singapore River to have the“切蛋糕仪式”, though it was kinda sweet, the choco cake still tasted cold and nice. Well, I hope JS, XN & Joy had fun. Happy Birthday again…haha u guys older than me le~
*Oh yeah Bel, I hope Joel didn’t felt boring while together with this bunch of childish kids…LOL*

*3 wks to ending attachment…my专题still untouched…shit.*

Comments