行善? 被骗?

*HP phenomenon: One glance in a train cabin and I saw like 4-5 HP 7 bks.*

Dreaded interview today, didn’t even prepare well enough. But Pro Frank was kinda humourous, lucky me.

On the way back at Bugis Junction, this guy, dunno angmoh or what race, in sunglasses came up to me, asked if I knew English?
Then he said he inserted his ATM card into the machine and the machine “ate” his card. He was doing a survey in the area and needs to get ard, but no cash with him. At first I thought he wanted donation or what, then when I predicted that he wanted money, I though he would狮子大开口, but he asked for 3, 4bucks. I had no intention of rejecting cos I dunno how…and 不忍心too. I asked him if 3 bucks would do, he said 4. *Idiot still bargain.* Well, I gave him 4 bucks then. He thanked me and left.
I walked away, feeling very confused. Thought why didn’t I reject him, he wasn’t even crippled or looked poor enough and NO I’m nt the type who donates money to handsome guys…lol.
I shld have acted as if I’m very busy and walk away…*If YB was there, she would have pulled me away literally haha.* Then on the train back to SPH, I was thinking if that guy could have just been a cheat.
Well, looking at the better side of the coin, I did a good deed. It’s nt like we get to do good deeds everyday right?
I don’t care if that guy’s out to cheat, cos if he is…I believe in retribution. He would get his just deserves. On the other hand, if it’s true that my mere 4bucks helped him, it makes me feel gd, just thinking that someone actually feels grateful to me. Haha~ *OK, I prefer to see myself as a charitable person rather than him as a cheater.*

Well, it isn’t that I believe in ppl easily (when I don’t know them well), just that saying NO is tough. True enough, we have to learn how to say NO. I never managed to learn the art of saying NO, much less mastering it.

*因朋友而失财?He’s only a stranger.*

Comments