Sick but happy

*Still feeling unwell somehow*

Sometimes, it's strange that god answers your call...if u guys saw my "exclamation" ysd regarding the dog assignment... SH TOOK IT BACK FROM ME TODAY! I felt so much more relaxed man~after all the nightmare about that assignment, the rush of it.

If I went for the EGG maternity wear event today, I would have met Bel. The PR told her I shld be there...lol

Ate that choco cake DW they all bought cos their last day at SPH today...sweet~ *fatty*

YY gave Jacklin HP t-shirt, book and quill as 见行礼leh... so good~*Where's my (MY)!?*

Met Pat, WZ & HL at Junction 8 for a come-back gathering dinner...at Swensens. Guess what? I had black pepper seafood pasta again! haha~ Then we went over to HDB flat there de bench for chatting. Heard so much from her...so nice updating each other... though I was kinda blur and quiet...*nt feeling well* On the train back with WZ, she blur blur ah... almost sat the train down to Marina...forgot it's nt green line that we were taking...and stupid... I said BYE to her somemore...cos I see her said BYE to me 1st~LOL

Again, what I wanna tell Pat: Thanks for the earring and gal ah... u still slim la~ BONUS: Prettier lor!!! :P

*Idiot guy on the train, what have you got against my class tee? GET OFF!!!*

Comments