*Dead beat*

Sat: Met up WZ at Bugis, we ate the “榴芒冰”, nt bad. Then, Jacklin came along. My watch’s battery flat, and we almost went to play arcade instead of meeting CC & WX at Outram! Luckily, WX’s sms saved the day…lol

The singing session was nt bad, but Jacklin sounded so soft…*shy*.
Had dinner with WX & WZ, chatted for over an hr. Went to WZ’s house, wait for her to shower then headed to my house. While at the MRT station, we saw many Rulang Pri students that just came back from the NE show… they flooded the MRT control man~

WZ came over to watch some Korean variety shows…in the beginning, she really laughed her head off. As time ticks and goes into night, ard 4+ am, can see that she’s very tired, considering the fact that she woke up 7+am the day before. Well, she still left for the 1st train, and me? On my bed 2 mins after she left, haha!

Sun: Supposed to meet PH 12.30pm but overslept, so met 1pm. We wanted to watch OOTP, got tickets for 4pm show. Went to McCafe for some smoothies and chat. *DBSK* Tempted by the 蚵仔面线 so bought 1, strangely no蚵仔inside~lol

Watching OOTP again, well, I’m not sure but I thought it’s a bit better for me..though I did yawn quite a few times. Harry’s really full of anger in the show, and the effects and visuals at GV JP was much better than at Lido Orchard, so yeah I enjoyed it a bit better. Fred and George, Draco are indeed better-looking compared to others, Ron? I like his expressions and the tone when he speaks…haha…Ron doesn’t sound gay but he sounds very “weakling”…lol
I like Ron best in the movie now, but still he can’t be compared with Oliver Wood (Sean Biggerstaff)…anyway, Sean’s movie, Cashback, is going to be in local theatres soon I reckon.

PH & I walked home.
Though sleepy, but that feeling of walking and talking together is good.

*I’m totally “anti-next week”! Frustrated cos I lack slp…hormones…arghh!*

Comments