Kbox with Bel

2-7pm at Clementi, Sunday quite few ppl though. S.H.E songs were on the top of list man… a lot…maybe cos ysd listened to S.H.E sing that’s why… more hor their new songs a lot of rapping…sian~ I nv learn la. Bel was “Jay” crazy…haha, of cos nt forgetting her “number one fav song” atm…爱的主旋律…seeing小鬼appear on TV she would go bonkers man! Westlife remained as our fav…haha.
Don’t worry Bel, I always enjoy my singing sessions with u…as long as u dun slp!!!

Had dinner at JE. Bel needed to buy a dress for her D&D. So accompanied her, tried some dress too… but yucks. I don’t like. Haha…don’t suit the “normal” me. Bel bought her dress though, then we had McFlurry behind that JE popular…chatted…counting down to the end of our 5-mths long attachments!

*So worried about Napfa.*

Comments