*Ye Sung sung so nice on "1000 song challenge!*

Oh and I oso watched MBC's "唯独今夜哄我入睡" SJ episode. Got to see some of the SJ member's hostel and rms haha. Wonder y Han Kyung gt a rm himself? Even leader Lee Teuk had to share with Dong Hae!

*Terrible constipation~*
Whole morning and afternoon today was busy with work and chatting haha. Gt a lot more new things to learn nw... hopefully I can cope with the work nex wk while Constance's on study leave. Was chatting with ZZ, Joel, YL and YH. Mostly about uni stuffs and wat they are doing atm. It's nice to update each other once in a while. YL's gg to Australia for one whole mth by himself leh... independent sia~ I wish I could go too... too bad I dun hav the money and stupid Swine Flu's so“放肆”nw haha.


*Gg for Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship interview soon... hope everything goes well!*

Feel like talking about my colleagues.
Constance gives ppl the "eat potato" feel from the outside... she looks kinda洋化. But her mandarin sounds so fluent la. She reminds me a bit of HL oso... those傻大姐kind haha. She "taught" me to listen to song and surf net during work somemore *SShhh~* LOL. She's currently a final yr Finance student at SIM, worked at NCSS for 4yrs le... she said cos the work here kinda relaxing... can do ur own things while working. *She was listening to "Nobody" on youtube when I went over her place lol.* Last time, she did her internship at a bank... but she din liked it la. Then, was a cher at Kumon too. Oh and one more thing... she likes beetles! She's gt soft toy beetle, beetle magnets all over her place haha. I mean kinda unique for a gal to like beetle haha.


LZ leh... whoa she was in the police force for 3, 4 yrs b4 coming over to NCSS. A gal~ so cool. She totally dun look the "fighting" type lor haha. She said they had to go thru for 6mths training b4 real work. LZ did engineering in Temasek poly, but she said she joined the police force cos she wanted a career "more exciting". Later she came over NCSS... I asked her why? She replied "Police work 'too exciting' liao~" Lol.

*Haven tot of topic for Sat's hosting lesson ah~ cham.*

Trailer to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". Nt as dark as compared to last movie's trailer... but it looks so damn nice~ I'm catching this for sure!

Comments