4-in-love @ Bugis

Did some work today. Chatted with JQ and ZL on msn haha. Showed them this“全民大闷锅”show cut from youtube. 5 comedians imitated SJ's new dance "Sorry, Sorry"... well the lyrics of cos dun make sense la lol. The way they talked with all the "yor~yor~yor" oso funny la haha. I tot陈汉典use Kyu Hyun hairstyle de wig on him made him look rather gd leh haha.


OT till 6.30pm cos Constance was giving me the last min "crash course" on her workscope. Alamak gt so many things to rmb... juz pray I dun send wrongly or type wrong info in my emails and stuff ba. Gonna cover her work for e coming 2wks... hope everything goes smooth.


*Genting trip... can it really come true?*

Met Pat, HL and WZ at Bugis. Had minced meat noodle as dinner... then we went to Iluma shopping centre. The air con really strong neh... and it was rather comfy sitting along the benches. WZ and Pat went shopping b4 HL and I came to meet them after our work. The 2 ah... bought many clothes from Bugis V sia haha. WZ's really into the Victorian/European Country style clothes haha. Me ah? I love country music, but the style dun suit me... as in my character. Nw then I realise I dress according to my personality one haha. Oh yeah, we took some photos with Doraemon and Pikachu haha.4 of us went to“记得吃”to have dessert. Evelyn they all treated me and Kenneth to dessert at this dessert shop during my last day of work at OOCL too. Tried the冰芒果豆花 ($3.50)this time round... the mix of mango and beancurd together is gd... lessens mango's sweetness. The others had mango and durian双皮奶... both HL and WZ's fav back in China haha.

Chatted together. It's nice to crap together haha. *Hope one day we can find 24hrs chat together la~ lol.*

Comments