CCF @ NCSS

Woke up early at 7.15am today. Went to NCSS for work... walked for lik 15mins from Buona Vista MRT cos the underpass was under some bit of construction... had to绕道to walk.
On my way to work, there's this gal in front of me who resembles JQ so much! Her long, black, rebonded hair... her dressing style and esp the way she walked... totally JQ lor! So I sms-ed her, if she went to work or sch today... haha but JQ din reply me. Felt like walking up front and see... but she walked kinda fast eh.

Temp taking 1st thing this morning. The Indian guy tot I was there for a course leh lol. I told him it was my 1st day of work haha. Reported to HR department... saw LT again, the same HR lady who attended to me last time when I worked at Comm Chest. She brought me to Capability and Community Funding department at the 3rd flr this time round. Met William there... and he intro-ed me to Constance and Surin.
Constance gg on a study leave for 2wks from nex wk onwards. So, basically I would be concentrating on her work for a while. She's a nice lady... kept on saying dun want stress me... can take my time haha. Ah... learnt a bit only today... about doing up a summary sheet for consultancy grant. I'm nt very sure about the relationship bet those quotations, voluntary organisations and audit firms yet... but I think I still略懂一、二after looking thru 1 closed case the whole afternoon haha. Dun find anything stressful as yet... juz digesting info and summarising work to do.

Whole office was kinda cold and quiet. *Suddenly missed the noisiness in OOCL lol.* They gt only boiling water in the pantry alamak haha. 80% of the office is filled with gals ba... and whole devision only 10++ ppl nia lol. Hmm... a few old uncles there la.
Lunch went with Lynette, William, LZ, Judy and a few others. Haha went back to the coffee shop again. Tried the Hokkien Mee ($3)... super big plate sia. William treated us to drinks... but I refused... cos I din noe he would say its a treat mah! Pity ah haha. Anyway, the previous temp was a guy called Victor. Lynette said he met them for lunch ysd... and tat he worked for 3+mths... but had to quit cos sch started at SP.

The nex half of the afternoon? I was basically reading thru leaflets and the closed case. One IT guy came over to do up my userid for the com. Juz scanning the com for virus alone took up 3+hrs sia~ I was half reading and half sms-ing my friends lor lol... too bored. Then, the IT guy asked about my Chi Studies course in NP when I heard that I graduated from there. He's oso interested in China history... but he regretted tat he din learn his pinyin well... so nw he can only talk and read Chi, but nt write lol. Nice chatting with him though.

My office desk pic... it's a big "U-shaped" desk la! So big and empty haha... gotta bring my lotion, tidbits, calendar blah to put on it tml hehe. The stationaries provided were so完整~ nice. Juz in case u're wondering whr I gt that pretty red bag... it's from KFC haha! Surprised? My bro's friend had family meal, but they din want the bag, so I gt it instead haha. Even Pranoy's mum told me the bag's pretty!

Ah sth annoying happened in the evening. I took train to Clementi to wait for bus no.185, so I can go Pranoy's house direct. I waited for 20mins from 6.30pm eh... till 6.50pm still no 185 in sight! So fed up that I decided to take back train to JE, then switch to bus no.98 at JE interchange. In the end, I reached his house half an hr late at 7.30pm! So不好意思but his mum was善解人意... she told me to "take my time~ no worries!" haha. I oso paiseh la, cos 2hrs tuition with Pranoy... he was supposed to slp at 9.30pm every wkday night leh. This boy was so tired at the end haha.

Comments