The Holiday

Was watching the finale for "America's Idol Season 8" this morning. Adam Lambert looks kinda young to me, but I guess Kris Allen's gt some sort of charisma in him... too bad he's married lol. Okie wat caught my attention was David Cook's performance of "Permanent"! The rock arrangement in the later part of the song gave me goosepimples! Cook's vocal was astonishingly gd I tot. Later learnt that his elder bro juz passed away cos of cancer, and tat song was dedicated to his bro... no wonder Cook's eyes were red at the end of the song.

*If only I was in the mood to "pamper" my face everyday haha. Then, I guess my skin condition would be better in no time haha... sadly, I'm often nt too bothered with it haha.*

Garrick's lesson was cancelled again, his mum said they were supposed to go to their grandma's house to make dumplings. Haiz... until nw, I've only done 1 tuition lesson with each of them this mth sia. Pranoy's lesson temp stop cos his exam juz over, sort of resting now. Maybe the lucky thing is that I still gt a temp job, if nt I would be totally with no earnings liao.

So, I asked QW to come over to my house earlier lor. We watched SHINee's show and SJ on Star King. *Sung Min's really too talented le ba... he learnt to甩prata skin in 4hrs somemore! This guy woo~* We laughed a lot haha... and yes QW can somehow diff most members of SHINee's nw! Lol~ she still can't really diff Jong Hyun and Key.
2 of us walked to JP for dinner at 6pm. Went Watsons cos there's sales gg on. Gt myself 2 bottles of Aveue's thermal spray ($18.90), 1 lip gloss ($5+) and cucumber eye pads ($11+). Couldn't find the water foot massager though.

Had dinner at来来牛肉面馆. Lucky gt "non-beef" stuff.The Jasmine green tea ($3.30) was quite nice. My鲁肉饭($6.90) was so-so nia... a little bit salty. The choco toast was too sweet sia... scarily腻. QW had the beef粉条, a dish of sotong and milk tea. She said they were gd. I tried the milk tea and sotong... agreed with her haha.
QW and I walked ard in JP. She was looking for track pants... tried one pair but din buy in the end lol. I gt myself a bagpack at last~ but kinda ex o... $43.90. It's a beautiful leather white, but I was stuck bet this and another black cloth one which was cheaper by 10bucks.
We went to Comics Connection and QW gt her DBSK ez-link card sticker... each one onli 20cents. She told me about SJ and DBSK's name tag... I gt 5 of SUJU's cos I tot the cartoon was cute... haha. 5bucks in all hehe. Muz find one of my bag to tag them on lol.Gg out with QW somehow means I would spend a lot leh... esp on DBSK and SJ's stuff lol. The bagpack thing... I have been hesitating to buy for like ayr le leh~ have always been saying I want to buy but din cos most were ex. Yet, I still bought one tat's ard that price lol. Nvm, can use for uni life haha.
We walked back to my house and she took MRT home. Chatted about her life at OOCL nw, coming uni life, and wat she's learning and plan to learn nw. Her sis can teach her dancing... ah envious. Oh, I'd love to share anything about singing with another friend!
*Haha thks for the compliment... happy to hear tat. Hosting mah... I wish to do hosting in future... even if it means part-time.*

"The Holiday" caught my eyes when I read the sypnosis.
Quite an interesting plot. The female leads exchanged houses for stay as vacation. Gd things happened during their stay haha.
UK, and the US... gosh it's so far on the map.
Jude Law looks gd.
*I really like Sophie and her sister's "tent"!*

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments