Steamboat + The Adventures Of Food Boy

Met up with Esther and we went E.A.I for lesson together... our 1st lesson with Dennis today.
Combined classes with our junior lor. Expected... Dennis taught us how to host on stage today. Some of us went up and tried all sorts of hosting method ba... I mean diff topics we talked about. Dennis said he very much wants to hear me talking onstage in 1min... mission was to make someone laugh. I told about the "guess-octopus-limbs" joke la... stupid Simon "snatch my limelight" haha~ lol. Nvm la... at least Esther laughed super loud after hearing tat lol... Hanson too haha.
*不是很希望人家对你有期望,因为这样自己的压力会变大,如果做得不好,失望自然更大。我想做好,但也很清楚竞争是很强烈的。*

Went Bugis to have steamboat with WT, Hanson, Evelyn, Melissa, YL and Esther. Esther recommended this steamboat restaurant... each person $19.80nett. 7 of us ordered a lot leh... 4 diff kind of soups... many diff ingredients... after spending like about 1++hrs eating and crapping all talks in there, we still gt a plate of prawns and 1 big crab left... untouched. Lucky they nv count extra money lol. $1 for the grape drink though haha... can refill non-stop hehe.
Walked ard Bugis Junction for a while. Esther and Evelyn sure have common topics: dogs and cosmetics lol... whereas Melissa and I... we were into neither... more of Stefanie Sun for us lol. Ah... Evelyn's a 91-er while Melissa's a 90-er... omg... I'm the eldest among 4... only one born in 80s leh haha. Esther and I went home at 8+pm.


Watched "The Adventures Of Food Boy". Yeah watched this movie cos of Lucas Grabeel. He's an 84-er eh~ so boyish face la! Haha... yeah I liked him more in HSM than Zac Efron lol. I mean he can really dance and sing (He's a tenor, same as Max haha!). This movie is about him, having the special ability to make diff food appear like magic using his hands. *I oso want such an ability sia!*
Dunno eh... juz tot he looked gd easily in any angles haha.

Rating: 3.25/5

Here's a friendship song I found by him... easy on the ears: "You Know I Will".

Comments