Night at the Museum 2

Helped Surin to修饰一下VCF's brochure... using MS Words. Omg... details and details... I'm so nt a meticulous person... I dislike details... those indencing, spacing and aligning etc made my eyes so tired. Surin checked and re-checked the drafted brochure to make sure that the info typed were correct and that the arrangement of words and logos were nicely placed. She's rather a perfectionist, I din noe much about diff font types b4 she told me lol. I think if I were her, I'd failed as a proofreader... I gt no patience haha, nor eyes for details. *So it was rather a miracle tat I almost didn't type wrong Chi characters for my articles during internship last time haha!*

*Always feel so out of place during lunch... haiz.*

Met HL and WZ at The Cathay and we caught "Night at the Museum 2"... it came out today!2nd part to the movie. This time round, Ben Stiller the male lead was on an "mission" to help the museum's historic figures. They were being taken away for storage. Interesting things happened this time too... except Ben had his side of history figures helping him in the fight.
The dialogues were humourous... u hear the audience laugh almost every nw and then. But, the plot this time round wasn't tat exciting, compared to the 1st... when Ben 1st gt the job as a nightguard... when he 1st saw the figures come alive at night. I think I love the mini "Einsteins"... so cute. Nt forgetting the 2 "toddler" figurines... one of which is Owen Wilson. They gt a little cam moment this time round, but their role in this movie wasn't as great as the last. "Dum dum" was there to remind us of it's "dumb talking tone" haha. Dino was cute, but useless his time round... sad haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

When we came out of the cinema... I saw DBSK's "Bolero" MV playing at the projector beside the lift! Omg... 1st time I see DBSK on SG's big screen haha... think cos the movie "Subaru"'s coming out, and DBSK's gt a small small cameo appearance in tat ballet dancer's movie. Can't wait to hear their song in the theatre though.

*I expected to hear a tone of excitement... but I didn't. 找错人了... so没趣lol.*

Comments