*Mother's Day is coming... wonder whr to bring mum for dinner? Any suggestions, ppl?*

Tuition with Pranoy at 4pm. He was sneezing and coughing sia... alamak when there's Swine Flu nw. I asked if he went overseas lately, he said no. Ah doi~ Anyway, I prefer teaching Maths than Sci. In future, I won't take Science, trust me... dunno how to explain sometimes.

Met up with Pat at Bugis in the evening. We went Iluma's Pasta de Waraku to have dinner. Long since I went there... this time round Pat decided nt to“墨守成规”again... she ate mushrm curry pasta (soup) haha. I tried the Unagi egg pasta with Wafu sauce ($14.80)... so-so lo... still miss my spicy prawn one haha! Had the Soda with Vanilla ice-cream ($3.80)... hmm I like the ice-cream nia lol.

After dinner, accompanied Pat to The Concourse to look for her students' presents. Sadly... the shopping centre at The Concourse already demolished liao~ Sian we walked a long way there neh~ and then back again haha. Went to Bugis BMG... Pat gt a pair of heels for her teacher wear haha. She literally became“高老师”after wearing tat lol... so happy leh. We had the Uzumi ice-cream... gt special offer... 3 scoops for $3... I love the latter flavour one hehe.

Comments