HSS Tea Party

Skipped E.A.I lesson today, and went to Pan Pacific Ballrm for NTU HSS's Tea Party. Speeches by the head of the sch, then time for buffet haha... kinda sian la. The food nt bad... I liked the chicken kebab sticks. After tat, I went to Bras Basah. Went Art Friend and gt a A3 size frame, then I went to Popular to buy Jorrick's chi assessment. Today gt 25% discount for POP members cos celebrating their 85th annivasary... no wonder the queues super long la! I queued for 1hr juz to buy 1 assessment leh~ OMG... no discount for me since I'm nt member... sian ah.
Anyway, saw DBSK Mirotic Concert pictorial ($28) at one bookshop... there gt a no. of DBSK related mags though haha.

Met WZ at This Fashion while she was looking at clothes. I gt myself a black jacket filled with cartoon design ($15.40) haha... cos I dun really have such a jacket in my closet lol. WZ gt herself a 2-layered top and black knee-length pants. We went to fodocourt for dinner cos she wanted to hav the spicy spaghtti. We ate the same thing... quite some time since I had tat haha.
Think we sat and chatted there for like 3+hrs haha. About sch life and friends woo... since I'm gg to NTU soon lol.


*My Genting trip...感觉成行的机会渺茫... sad.*

Comments