He's Just Not That Into You

Was walking to work this morning, along the HDB flat at Ghim Moh, as usual. Suddenly gt this Blangadesh, waving to me. I tot he wanted to ask me for directions. So, I took the mp3 earplug out. He said: "I gg for an interview now. But I no money to travel, can give me 2 dollars?" I replied "sorry" straightaway and I walked off. Why? He was wearing tee and shorts eh... and he told me he was gg for an interview!?
I told this matter to Surin. Whoa her ans surprised me man~ She said there are many rental flats ard tat area, so some residents there are poor, and some even with low IQ. Honestly, that didn't strike me in the morning. Surin said if she were me, she would have given tat 2dollars... then she shared with me some of her experiences since she came to work in the social service sector. She's empathetic and compassionate towards the more unlucky ppl in society. *Ah I really am learning sth in this industry.*

Well, I turned the man down partly cos I had a bad experience with "beggars" once. During one of my flyer job days, I was waiting for Steven at Causeway pt in the morning. This old Chi uncle came up to me, raising his voice: "Give me 2 dollars, I want to go buy coffee and breakfast!" He demanded sia. It was a public place mah, and he looked like he wasn't gg to leave me alone unless I gave him the money, so I gave it to him. I didn't pity him at all... was very angry. Hmm, maybe if I could think it in another way: this poor ah pek might really have some family probs... or worse cases like his children's unfilial, dun want to give him money blah... then maybe I would be less angry.

Lunch with June and Judy. Both of them kinda chatty, so quite comfortable eating with them. Afternoon was kinda slack... kept on emailing QW to chat haha. Was chatting with YB, PH and YL on MSN too lol.
*One of my colleague's bro is getting married, and they are planning on getting a famous Eng FM DJ... whoa that person normal rate is $500 an hr leh! Then he said give her dicount $300 per hr sia~ The whole session's like 3hrs, and the bride side already hired him for 5hrs... meaning $1500 into his pocket in a day! OMG... imagine earning so much in an hr... when I only earn like a mere $6.50~ so poor thing ah me! Lol.*

Saw SHINee's new music vid "Juliette" on youtube. They changed their hairstyle,though still very colourful and bright clothing concept. Jong Hyun looks like "matured ah beng" now... haha but still gd looking I tot. Onew's hair is rather flat, Key's pretty much the same somehow, but he looked gd in hat. I prefer Minho and Taemin's new hairstyle... stylish. Esp Taemin... he macham "grown up over night"!


Wrote this lyric while I was listening to some country music online. Stepped in my bedrm and hummed the lyrics and melody randomly... haha and inspiration simply came~ *light green ones are those tat came to me in my rm*

Sing This
I’m a little alarmed
Sitting out in the farm
Didn’t know where I could
Let my thoughts fly to


Couldn’t keep my eyes on the fishes
Through the tank I could see only you
So clear and blue
Felt like walking to you
My soul is going with you
Why is my body turning away

CHORUS:
Boy
let me let me hear your voice
Just sing this sing this till its dawn
The night is black when I close my eyes
And just why do I see you
Come to me we will both lay here
Everything around is so melodious
With you
and the star shall shower
Telling of my wish to love you


I hate to realize you’re holding me now
I hate to know I can’t see you well
Weak in my knees
I’m in your arms
Why should we meet like now

My teacups’ empty beside me
Feeling that little uncontrollable
Wish I had the key to
Erase you
Delete you

CHORUS:
Still
let me let me hear your voice
Just sing this sing this till its dawn
The night is black when I close my eyes
And just why do I see you
Come to me we will both lay here
Everything around is so melodious
With you
and the star shall shower
Telling of my wish to love you


So warm
The ice-cream’s melting
So long
My palm is sweating madly
when you hold
Oh… Love’s in the air

CHORUS:
Oh let me let me hear your voice
Just sing this sing this till its dawn

The night is black when I close my eyes
And I just love seeing you
Come to me we will both lay here
Everything around is so melodious
With you
and the star shall shower
Telling of my wish to love you


So sing this sing this sing this song
Sing it again
Cos my wish is coming true

Well, I tot the other parts could have been better cos my "inspiration chain" sort of "broke up" when I came back to the living rm to type my lyrics... cos the TV's simply too loud. I need a quiet surrounding to do my compositions.

Caught "He's Just Not That Into You"The characters in the movie are connected to one another, somehow. Can't rmb how... kinda complicated haha. Very true, indeed.
Gals tend to fantasize too much.
Guys are way too protective of themselves at times.
Happy ending for some, unhappy for the others.
Ppl created the endings.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments