*범쯤 두시 에 잤습니다.. 오늘 나 피곤하다~*

Went lunch with JQ ysd since she work in the same building as me... by right there's lunch provided at her childcare centre la haha. She would be gg to Taiwan in June with her friends... so shiok haha.

Went up the financial dept today to ask sth. While I was waiting for the lift, one lift door opened. 郑各评was inside... he's really tall, and he said in Eng when the door opened: "Are we there yet?". My eyes were on him until when the door closed... then I caught戴阳天's side view haha... totally how he looks on TV. He was talking to someone back-facing me. The lift went down b4 I even had the chance to figure out which other artistes were in there lol. I was wondering why they were here b4 I recalled seeing an advertisement at the MRT station saying some charity show coming on Channel 8. Surin told me they were here most probably for a meeting at Comm Chest.
We went for lunch together, and Surin even pointed out to me Comm Chest's Director... sure looks like rich tai-tai the way she dress haha. After we came back from lunch, I saw at NCSS entrance that there's a media launch for the Comm Chest charity show at the auditorium here.
*Reminds me of the day when I did my internship... seeing artistes every few days lol.*

Anyway at ard 2.30pm, the whole RAD department went for a divisional meeting. I was the only one left in the office. Surin called to ask me to switch off air-cons and lights nt in use... conserve energy haha. So yeah... kinda enjoyed the quiet-ness as I chat with YL on ebuddy haha.
There's a Malay guy from SPH, who was here to pass sth to one of the staff. He started talking to me cos he tot tat I was "rather conversant in Eng" lol. *My Eng seriously nt gd haha... I mean vocab-wise.* Haha I mentioned about my internship at SPH and he was like "Woo~" haha. Short but nice talking to Firdaus lol.

已经忘了从何时开始自己会因为无聊而主动找人聊天了。 It's been like this these few days haha. Nt saying that I've nth to do (in fact quite some amts) but muz relax at the same time mah. From conversations, I began to reflect... I didn't make a wrong choice when I choose CHS. I opened up a lot thru it... friends being the utmost reason, secondly... cos the course's mostly gals haha. Why do I say so? Cos I'm very shy in front of guys last time... If u want me to present in front of many guys (like sec sch near 20 boys in class), I'll get super nervous. After the "many-gals-presentation-training" in CHS, it sorta boosted my confidence, so nw I'm nt as nervous as I used to be when I present in front of ppl (with preparation of cos), even with guys as audience. I'm still a bit shy though... in-born nature, hard to change haha.

*Gd luck to Pranoy for his mid-yr Eng, Maths and Sci papers!*

Newest MV from SJ tat I watched... the MV concept is kinda unique... love it! The song's entitled "너라고" and Kyu Hyun looks dashing inside~



Oh and oso since I caught the movie "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", I went to search for some vids of Hugh Jackman cos he's somehow someone hilarious lol. Saw news that he went onto one Korean show with Daniel Henney (he looks super gd in this variety show compared to in the movie) so I searched for it on youtube.
The following part's real funny! The female host's dance is like "sexxyyy and funnyyyy" at the same time haha. The way Hugh Jackman reacted oso LOL. The show is simply lovely and I like such an artiste like Hugh Jackman... knowing how to entertain, as well as self-entertain haha.

*A whole gd list of lyrics to memorise!? Gd luck to me!*

Comments