Happy Mother's Day 2009

It's Mother's Day today. My mum's very "traditional"... I actualli tot of taking her out to restaurants like Swensens or Waraku De Pasta for dinner de. But, she said she dun like eating restaurant food. So... we went Blk490+ for dinner la. So 5 of us (plus grandma) had煮炒for dinner. Photos nt very nice looking la cos I only took from my angle haha... too busy eating le lol. We had dishes like鱼头炉,炸鸡,Kang Kong,沙锅豆腐and鱼瓢海参. Oh I really disliked the smell of鱼瓢... stinky sia. Nt exactly delicious but filling la. Bro and I paid half each... total bill near $70 haha. Anyway, they gt give a little cake for Mothers' Day. Haha... I took this random photo with mum beside lol. Mum, bro and I went to buy the "scratch card"... we spent 5bucks each. In the end, bro was the only one winning 4bucks, I lost 3bucks and mum... 4bucks haha.
Nw for a photo of mum's... taken last time when we went for the studio shoot. We came back home and mum wanted me to take photos of her in make-up haha, since she dun put normally. Hehe... she dun look like she's almost 50 ba? Lol... macham小妹妹haha.


Toho-psychology nw...

Qn: It's ur 1st date with ur bf/gf. Whr would u guys go to?
1. Seaside
2. Place full of flowers
3. See the night view

Ans: What ur 1st kiss would be like?
1. French kiss (Xiah chose this!!! LOL~)
2. A peck on the forehead.

3. Deep kiss (Hero chose this too... ah can imagine him like tat sia lol~)

Comments