HT's 21st Bday celebration

*I juz can't wait to blog everyday, somehow haha.*

Surin's quitting soon... last day of work in mid june. Heard from William while I had lunch with him, CP, Lynette and HQ on fri. William was sharing with us about this Shangri-La Hotel restaurants bday special... like how old u're, then discount how many percent. An old lady of 104yrs old went... free food o! Plus 4% voucher back haha. As for the Giordano's "rainy-day-buy-umbrella-50%-discount" thing, I really din hear b4... haha but cool idea though. Then, we went on about how every one of us kanna bird droppings b4 lol... CP's the lucky one... he'd nv kanna any b4 haha.
Constance lent me her book, "The Nanjing Massacre" by Honda Katsuichi. I'm still rather at the front... but omg the true accounts mentioned by those who survived made me felt kind of sick.
Had tuition with Garrick at night and I went thru his mid-yr HMT paper. His essay was rather well done, but paper 2... cos he couldn't read the chi words for "jealous"... tat caused him his paper haiz.

Met Alina at CCK bus interchange and we went to HT's house for her 21st bday celebration today... at ard 745pm. Poor Alina... she was still busy with her childcare Open House decorations for tml, up till evening sia. Reached HT's house at 8+pm... very dark area leh her neighbourhood. Saw her mum, dad and bro again... after 10+yrs... since I last went to her previous home in Bukit Gombak haha. Ate some buffet food... the spicy sotong was delicious haha. Sang her bday song, and had her choco cake haha. Alina couldn't really take choco though.

Anyway, bday gal was busy entertaining her guests haha. So, Alina and I played with her Samsung phone. *I seriously think is the Haptic phone in which DBSK were the spokesperson.* Her phone cam was like 8 mega-pixel la... and the effects were cute lol. Haha the last one was me, Alina, HT and her bf lol. He's a yr younger than her... whoa~
We went into her home, and HT's rm of cos haha! Gosh she's got a keyboard la~ so envious! Alina could play some tunes though... I think her hands really灵巧sia... mine like kinda笨拙as compared lol.Oh yeah and of cos... even though HT says she would open her presents *those on her bed lol~* only on 1st June 12am... I still can't wait to share the present Alina and I made for her! We did it when I went to her childcare centre last wk haha! A3 size o~ It really refreshed my memory of Arts lesson in sch when doing this sia haha. Well, this isn't exactly the "end-pdt", but we took photos of it b4 the wrapping of a layer of transparent wrapper. Alina's gd with graphic and design, while I wrote the msg which we printed out for HT hehe. Ppl... can't see the msg clearly right? Haha... I gt them down here:

Together
It’s been more than ten years,
Since the three of us met each other.
You were then, a little girl
Shoulder-length hair, cutie-pie face, and a little quiet.
That was our impression, of that little girl.

那个小女孩慢慢长大了。
变成熟了,也变漂亮了。
但我很庆幸的是,
就算什么都变了,
我们的友情还是不变。
好朋友,
说好了,
要和彼此很好一辈子的。

Hui Ting gal,
You’re all grown up now.
The road ahead might be filled with obstacles
但你不用害怕,
因为家人和好朋友会一直支持你的。

Hui Ting, Sharon and Alina…
Three of us…
Friends forever!
Happy 21st birthday to YOU!

Plus, I wrote a letter to HT too.
*真的,12年的友情好不容易。就算感情不再如胶似漆,但我们却还能继续珍惜友谊,很难得。*

Comments