Went down to Ubi Techpark to meet Angeline at 11+am... whoa I very slpy sia... haven really woke up hav to travel to Aljunied and take bus lol. Innoform Media at such a ulu place ah... bus 63 that uncle very nice... he wished me "good luck" when I gt down the bus... lol he tot I gg job interview ba... very亲切, kinda made my day thks haha. Short meeting with the president, Angeline. She doesn't want the cartoon anymore, but more of a Chi educational DVD, in line with MOE syllabus. We can still keep the "bubble" idea but think storyline needs some changing. She gave me some children Chi DVD they did last time to "review" haha. Angeline asked if I was interested to join them in doing project management (i.e laise with dvd script-writers blah and overlook whole DVD projects) but sadly, I'm still waiting for my admission to uni...haiz honestly even if I were to work there, I have to travel kinda far everyday neh haha.
*为什么我要赚钱感觉那么不容易啊? Envious of YB sia... website design... can easily 300bucks into pocket~*

Met YB at Taka. Had lunch at MOS. Then we went shopping ard Orchard area haha. Each of us gt a Sephora gloss ($20)... can't believe I spent so much on a lip gloss lol~ but Missy YB says the price is ard the same for lip gloss lol... listened to "pro" advice lor haha. Saw QJ at Far East Plaza... she din saw me though. I really think that's a nice place to shop for shoes... and maybe clothes too.

*Uni acceptance... when would NTU's letter come leh?*


Again... psychology qns taken from "Bigeast Station".

Qn: You were swimming and sth shiny caught ur eyes. What is it?
1. ring encrusted by jewels
2. money
3. glass piece

Ans: test if u can keep secrets
1. ring encrusted by jewels: someone who loves talking and can't keep quiet.
2. money: in bet
3. glass piece: someone who keeps secrets very well.

Qn: There is a bunch of school boys looking out from the sch window. You were walking down the streets and saw them, so u waved to them. How many of them waved back?
My ans: All...LOL.

Ans: This shows how many guys/gals u can date at one go. (OMG!!!)

Qn: It was snowing heavily and suddenly, the snowman in front of u talked. What did it say to u?
My ans: "The weather's cold. Be careful nt to catch a cold!"

Ans: This is what you want to say to ur mum. (I'm so filial, ain't I? HAHA~)

Comments