Penelope

JQ came to my house on Sun afternoon... we watched SJ and SHINee's show haha.

Night watched "Star Awards 2009" on channel 8. Chor Meng gt the "best male supporting role" award... happy for him. Can see that his行动不方便nw... but he's still my idol haha! When he颁奖together with Li Ping, I tot he resumed his normal, funny self we see on TV usually... as compared to the感性when he took the award. Anyway, the award show this yr... like nth nice haha... with magic tricks here and there... why is it like I see magic show everywhr nowadays!?

Watched "Penelope".A typical fairytale story... about this gal born with pig nose... being laughed at, but in the end... still gt to be with her love guy haha. Nth much to say about the story.

I can say: besides Sean Biggerstaff, Rupert Grint and Johnny Depp, I think the nex western male movie star to impress me so much would be James McAvoy! I din manage to recognise him as "Mr Tumnus" in the "Narnia" movie while watching this. Cos... aiyoh... he is so gd-looking in this movie~ lol. I liked the hair... and I think he's certainly one of the few stars that looks charming with胡渣! James McAvoy speaks kinda clear English in "Penelope" and I was thinking he doesn't sound as clear back in "Narnia". So, I went to look up imdb... and guess wat? He's a Scotts (same as Sean Biggerstaff)~ no wonder he speaks kinda "diff-to-comprehend" Eng in interviews. He's nt the typical handsome guy (但是长得还蛮有性格的,我喜欢lol~), but he is definitely an actor. He seems to fit so well into diff roles... haha.

I think I'm running off to watch all his movies... like "Wanted", "Atonement" and "Starter for 10".


Rating: 3.5/5 (that extra 0.5 cos the male lead is the reason why I stuck my butt on my chair, and my eyeballs on the screen LOL!)

Comments