17 Again

*NUS's admission package came today... 2 wks after my DA interview. Very efficient compared to NTU ba... everything already in there haha~ butI'm nt gg NUS lol.*

Met up with WZ at NTU, near her hostel. It was a rainy afternoon... the sch's kinda quiet... cos many students' exam already over. I looked ard at the scenery... thinking that this would be whr I'm gg to be at e nex 4yrs~ Ah I dunno how uni life would be for me... mixed feelings. I wouldn't say I look forward to it lol.
We took the shuttle bus to the Chi library, photocopied and printed docs needed for my bursary application. Then, had lunch at the canteen nearby. The grilled fish spag ($4.80) was kinda tasty... I love the meat~ woo! After tat, WZ went back her hostel to study, while I walked to the Student Service Centre myself. Really at the top sia... climbed slope till I tired sia haha. After tat, walked a big round out to a bus stop. NTU's huge man!

*I want to go Genting and play la~ y no one accompany me!? Sad ah~*

Met PH at JP. Ooh she permed her hair... looks more feminine nw hehe. Well, I think she looks gd both straight and permed hair la haha. And PH... to me ah... u've nv been even near the word "plump"... u're always slim haha. We went into Comics Connection, and I saw this DBSK clock there...Alamak I want it! *Eh hem... my friends... my bday in Oct ah~ Eh hem! Lol~*
I took my hp out to snap this pic. We walked to the cinema, suddenly realise my tickets dropped out of my pockets! Dropped it while I took out my cam~ so we went back to the shop. Phew! Lucky the tickets' still on the flr haha!

So, luckily... we managed to catch "17 Again", starring Zac Efron.The 2 other young actor and actress u see in the photos... they are Zac Efron's "son and daughter" in the show haha! Mike O'Donnell could have gone to a Uni and shine in his basketball team, but he decided to marry his gf in high sch after he found out that she's pregnant. When he reaches 30+yrs old, he regretted his decision in high sch, and was on the verge of divorce with his wife, Scarlett.
Miracle happened and he was given a chance to re-live his 17yrs old life. He went back to sch, this time round nt to continue with basketball, but help his son, Alex and daughter, Maggie in their sch lifes. At the same time, it allowed him time to re-think about his relationship with Scarlett.

Zac Efron stood out pretty much in the movie. His hairstyle (nt the 1989 one), plus that mega watt smile... I really wanna use
“回眸一笑百媚生”to describe leh~ I dun care haha! Surely caught the eyes of all gals in the cinema lol! I hope to see him in some other kind of roles in future though... not so much of high sch films haha. I mean ppl do grow up mah. Of cos, his acting skills r there... he's nt juz some花瓶.

Mike O'Donnell had a chance to re-live his 17yrs old when he was in his 30s. PH and I were talking about this... I mean I'm juz out of 20... so nt exactly tat meaningful for me to go back to 3, 4yrs ago... since记忆还犹新. I'd choose to go back say 10yrs ago... to when I was in pri 3 or 4. I missed the days when only play and fun mattered the most. I mean yeah sch still does, but tat dun really bother me haha.


Rating: 3.75/5

Both PH and WZ told me poly lifes better than uni. Uni seems like it's all about studies... very boring leh! Cham~ I already 1yr nv study liao... dunno if I can adapt back ma haha. I din imagine myself stepping into uni last time; I din imagine uni life to sound so lifeless haha. I mean life... ah. Let's juz admit we all feel lost at some pt of life. So lost... and that's whr I am nw. I noe it's ambitious but sometimes, I do dream of already doing sth big at this pt of life... but yet I am, here... an ordinary student haha. I noe I want to accomplish something in life... as to wat it is... I dunno yet haha.
*先安慰自己吧:精彩的人生一定会有起有落,我的人生现在或许正处在低潮时期~ 我期待人生的高峰期haha!*

Comments