Wanted

*I was having lotsa talk and fun with him in the dream... but y can't I seem to recall that guy's face when I woke up?*

Watched "Wanted".I was literally gasping and "dancing" my hands away while watching this show. One min I covered my mouth, then my ears, then my five fingers spread out over my eyes at times haha. Long since I watched a thriller, action movie.
Bloody show... and countless "f" words. Well, din find them tat unpleasant... since my eyes were way too busy following the "flying bullets". Wesley was juz but an accountant, who lead a ordinary life. Fox came into his life... and brought him into "Fraternity" and began his assassin training. The twist of the show came when he was carrying out his mission. I love the twist... very unexpected for me.

Dangerous stunts, heroic acts in the film. Enjoyed the thrill sometimes, but scared me out of my wits during others. The ending's... er... cool I would say haha.
I guess we can't trust strangers easily, even if all things tat happened seem to so coincidently make u believe their words. Yeah, the Fraternity taught Wesley how to kill... kill his love one, haiz.
Angelina Jolie's smacking sexy in the show la... totally will kill guys ba haha. I'm amazed by James McAvoy's acting though... he's truely an amazing actor! He's both a useless accountant, and a brave assassin in there. Bravo!


Rating: 4.25/5

Comments