*We somehow always quarell when out together doi~*
Afternoon went四马路with mum. Went the temple to拜拜... long since I went in. Mum helped me求签... gt a上签... let's juz hope everything goes well~
Then she went this易经卜卦. The uncle said he's a monk from Tibet... though he dun look like haha. He saw my palms, then said sth about“文昌君”this yr gd... so I told him I wanna go study Chinese course... yeah he say go for it, then come out be journalist lol~

Mum and I went for lunch at the market centre there. We walked halfway and suddenly mum stopped and started searching for notes in her pocket. It was then that I saw an old grandpa, in wheelchair, with an umbrella under the blazing sun, selling tissues. Mum simply put some money in his hands, din take the tissues though. Mum said the poor grandpa might be abandoned, forced to come out and sell tissues blah... 也许是天气炎热的关系,逼得我心里也燃起一股热气... angry leh! How on earth we have such unfilial children!? 这种孩子。。。我打从心底讨厌、瞧不起这些人!

After tat, walked ard the shopping centre there. There are many geomancy centres at the basement leh... wat紫薇斗数、八字算命all have sia... pricing of cos nt cheap la. I saw this 2-dollar machine... palmistry one. So I tried, and there's a printed report (can choose in Eng or Chi):
您是一个敏感温文尔雅感情型的爱人。不过,您多变的性格却让您的爱人很难受,因为您会一会儿热情奔放一会儿冷若冰霜
充分利用您的想象力实现您的抱负。您博闻强记,从不忘记学到的技能及过去发生的事情。
您是个充满幻想的爱人。只有在情感和身体上达到和谐的时候您才会快乐和满足思维和行动相当独立的您,在浪漫和婚姻方面要格外小心,因为您十分敏感,您需要的伙伴应是一个聪明、浪漫、有魅力的人*PS: Alamak... so "high-standard"... no wonder I can't find "him" until nw haha~*
最有可能在为大众利益服务的任何业务上取得成功。合作将带给您财富和成功。不过,您必须学会同他人一起工作,把他人和团体的利益置于自己的利益之上,并学会从他人的角度看待事物。
您最大的财富是你学得很快。因此,您能学到很多知识和技巧,提高了您的影响力,让您事业有成。您是个聪明又让人喜欢的人
一生为事业打拼。您全心全意为财富努力。您魅力十足,在社交圈里上升很快。对别人的观点有影响力。勇敢不怕输。喜欢任何活动。不过,您得避开威胁您安全的活动。

After tat, got a top from This Fashion ($9) and I left to meet Esther for my singing class.
Today, we used the recording rm for lesson. Hmm... I dun really like tat place. The singing effect comes out wierd I feel... and classmates are so near... made me even more nervous. Sung“直觉”... honestly, this song我在K Box唱到烂的啦~ But, singing it alone with only minus one nt tat easy... in which I'm referring to the starting and middle verse. I had to catch the cymbal "chenng~" sound to noe when to start singing the 1st word, and for the middle verse, there wasn't any significant beat in the music... I had to凭感觉唱... of cos this meant that I would have to be very familiar with the song beforehand. *唱歌的学问大,唱好歌的学问更大!* Alvin said the lyrics kinda refer to a bad girl ranting... but I was too乖haha~ Hmm personally, I feel that the audience does affect the singer too. Even I myself as an audience, when I heard ZX sung“自由”, I had the urge to stand up and move to the music leh~ having our butts stuck to the seats juz doesn't help... 要歌手“自high”meh? Lol.
Cher said our improvement is slow... he hopes to see more. I really dunno how I can control my "fear" in front of ppl le... the stupid nervous-ness caused my singing somehow... I can't“as放as” I am while in a karaoke rm leh haiz.

Esther and I went dinner at Bugis... Wong Kok Char Chan Teng:

The tuna baked rice I had can't compare to the chicken one at all. The fish dumpling with spicy gravy ($6.50) was super nice though! Both of us had the banana drink again... delicious~ aid in digestion too haha.


*人生的迷惘期... when would this get over!?*

Comments