Detroit Metal City (重金属摇滚双面人)

*Dorky Micky and Max lol~ Were they too bored sitting at the back of the interview? Haha~*


Watched "Detroit Metal City" at night, featuring Ken'ichi Matsuyama. Yeah, I rubbed my eyes to make sure the male lead I'm seeing here is... erm... the guy whom I tot is gd-looking as "L" in "Death Note" haha. Hmm... He's still kinda cute-looking with that mushrm head la. Oh, and those exaggerating acts... is wat made this movie funny. 根岸崇一dreams to be a handsome pop singer, but instead he became the lead singer of the band "D.M.C- Detroit Metal City", a band doing heavy metal and death music... the lyrics' kind of sicko though. 崇一really has 2 sides to him... once he's in the devilish make-up, he talks, sings and acts devilish; yet once out of it, he returns to normal... "toot-toot" guy haha. The“人格分裂” quite cute leh lol!

Personally, I think the "DMC崇一" is way cooler than the normal him haha. Nt that I agree with their lyrics nor do I like heavy metal death music a lot, but the "devilish崇一" is simply better than the normal, "act-cute" him (He would sway his body left and right so hard whenever the "normal崇一" plays the guitar). Oh yeah, 崇一's boss is a粗鲁女人. The way she put the cigarette butt at her tongue hor... doi. The way she tried to“改造”his home... is omg!
Some scenes were kinda memorable... like how崇一sang the sweet love song onstage while in his devil's outfit haha. And when the devil cried in the rain... sad. Even the ending's... LOL. It's funny how I dislike those dirty lyrics yet enjoyed the devil's yelling haha.

I love the humour from the show... a lot.
崇一实现了大众的梦想,自己的理想却... 算了... “造福人群”ma haha.
To me, 喜欢就是喜欢。
我可能擅长我不喜欢的,但我的心终究是向着我喜欢的,在/才活着。

Rating: 4.25/5

Comments