*针眼快消失吧!*

Mum gt me Mee Soto ($2) for lunch and it's nice. It's been so long since I had Mee Soto. Think the last one which I tot was really nice was at the coffee shop at Bukit Batok st 52... whr I lived last time... like more than 10yrs ago? Haha.
Tuition with Brendan 1st... doi... he ah... dun learn one leh. Hav been giving him Chi spelling from chp 1-4 so many times liao... still dunno how to write many words~ den rushed over to Pranoy's house for tuition. It's been quite a few times since I had choco ice-cream with choco fudge at his house... but still tastes damn sweety~ good! Lol.

Night met Pat and JQ for dinner at Ryoichi Sushi. HL couldn't make it last min. So long since I saw JQ haha~ she and Pat this 2 teachers were chatting about their teachings in sch haha. Seems like kids nowadays are so no longer as“清纯”as my time de haha! Pat's laughing so loudly at JQ's words LOL~ JQ showed me a Korean-English mag in SG~ I din noe SG gt such mag though lol. After dinner, we went on to KFC cos Pat was craving for her mash potato haha. JQ likes SHINee nw~ haha quick come my house watch vid together ba!

Time for some “Toho心理”now hehe.

Qn: You're at a salad bar restaurant. Wat kind of salad will u serve to ur bf/gf?
1. Pile a lot of various kinds of veggie on his/her plate.
2. Chose the veggies u like, take a little of them and put it on his/her plate.
3. Take a little of everything (many varieties).

Ans: Tells u wat kind of playboy/playgirl u are.
1. You're a 100% playboy/playgirl, you wanna date as many at one as possible.
2. You date many partners at one go, but u dun treasure them. You lie often, and even disregard their concern for u.
3. You've the potential to be a flirt, but u haven't tot of dating many at one go. You juz want to treasure and love one person.Also, you're popular with the opposite gender.

Qn: You're walking down a railway track. What's ur walking speed? Fast? Normal? Slow?
My ans: Normal.

Ans: This tells how fast u would make a move on a guy/girl. (Haha... normal la~)

Comments