My collection of Roald Dahl books haha. I liked his books when I was in pri sch... b4 "Harry Potter" took over lol. Most probably gonna go and exchange for new books this sat at NLB haha.

Saw on youtube this duet by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat... "Lucky". This song is wonderfully nice... their voice suit each other... perfect!


Last time SHINee did a mini "Save Energy, Save Earth" MV. Nw, it's SJ's turn!


I love the cute concept. First, Lee Teuk came out as a "com geek", hugging his com all day. Then, the other members came in and literally“把他抬出rm” haha. Ye Sung was tempted to use too... but "save energy ambassador" Sung Min dragged Ye Sung's collar out haha. The lyrics mentioned about how we can save energy simply by nt leaving ur coms on when there's no one ard (which I do sometimes haha), and by taking the public transport.
Starting from 01:00, SJ members play the "mouth-to-mouth eating-stick" game... Ye Sung suddenly speed up while eating... poor Eun Hyke吓倒lol. Oh and pause at 01:09... Si Won and Sung Min gt so close! I mean I think their lips sure touched le ba haha.

Comments