Step Up 2- The Streets + Harry Potter HBP sneak peek!

*It's been long since I had a nightmare so serious that made me wake up in the middle of the night. Reckon this is somehow the third nightmare that I can nv forget in life le ba?*

Took away Kimchi fried rice ($5.50)... nt bad juz a bit too salty nia. Gt a few Korean guys beside me oso buying then... so wierd hearing them say Korean... so nt used to it lol.

Watched "Step Up 2- The Streets" in office... I was skimming thru basically... dunnno why but I still prefer seeing Asians do breakdance than angmohs or blacks... guess I'm so used to seeing Energy/ K One/ Lollipop/ DBSK/ SUJU's dances le ba... whatever genres they may be.

Rating: 2/5 (haha cos I didn't watched the show seriously enough.)

*也许我不应该那么迷信看似真的预言,而是试着去相信不一定完美的画面。*

Ok... sth to share before my trip to JB tonight with HL, WZ and PQ.
Wrote the lyrics below some time ago... but I still feel kinda strongly for the words now after reading.

Hurt
Let me talk to my soul
Leave me alone
It’s all over and done
I can’t believe it’s time
To drop your hands and stay clear

Deep down my broken world
It’s hard to get rid of your love
My scars burn with happiness

And I came down

CHORUS:
I’m hurt
I’m hurt
So hurt do you hear
I’ve got my love down on papers
My terror no they won’t turn into words
No they cannot be shredded
And I want so much for you to leave her

Cos it hurts
And it hurts
I’m hurt will you tear
I see you down the aisle
Hand in hand
No we are not together
This dream cannot last any longer
Now that I’m a stranger
I still want to love you


Let no stars be fallen
Don’t disturb
I’m trying
To hold on to a faith
That we promised each other

Deep down my broken world
It’s hard to get rid of your love
My scars burn with happiness

And I broke down
(CHORUS)
I’m hurt
Let me talk to my soul
Leave me alone
It’s all over and done


WONDERFUL NEWS!
Harry Potter fans, watch quick!!!
A sneak peak to some scenes in "Half Blood Prince" and some interviews with the leading casts, director and producer.

Matthew Lewis looks older and plumper than before! Daniel Radcliffe looks younger again~ strange haha. Emma Watson's gt her hair blond nw, Rupert Grint? Not much changes but I'm looking forward to his relationship scenes with Hermoine and Lavender Brown! Hehe~

Comments