FILING!!!

It's been kinda noisy the whole morning cos my colleagues from HR are changing seats to new places 3 corridors down where I'm sitting. Those ppl from Corp Comms switched over to my side.
Well, I dunno if I have to shift but I'm quitting next wk. So, this would be my 2nd last wk here.

Nw, stack and piles of papers are waiting for me to file. KF's given me this stack that contains resignees' from 2003, 2004 as well... so long ago! Think I need to "turn the cupboard upside down" once again~ *headache*

*I realise I love to eat vegetarian food.*

Did this quiz in office... copied over from YM's blog.

1. What was the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Mother.

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
Yes, when I’m sleeping.

3. What happened at 10.00am today?
Coincidentally… it’s 10am now and I’m in front of the com lol!

4. When did you last cry?
Nt long ago.

5. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread.

6. What do you want in your life right now?
I want a smooth-sailing life.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Umbrella.

8. What is the favourite thing to have on your bed?
Me~ haha. My pillow.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Jeans.

10. What does the last text msg u send out says?
Some regarding Ben’s bday ba…

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Dunno.

12. Are you wearing anything that you borrowed from someone?
Nope.

13. What was the last movie you went to see?
Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian

14. What are you proud of?
Whenever I gt an achievement that’s recognized ba.

15. What does the oldest txt msg in your inbox says?
Starhub: Yr Caller Number Display blah blah…

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Can’t rmb le…

17. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Snowman, Ah Ni, Ni Ni, “Bamboo stick” (last time la)…

18. What does the last received text msg say? Who was it from?
“I confirm with u again cos I might have ig tml.” - HT.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
12.20am.

20. Are you currently happy?
Not really.

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Mum, friends and myself.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No.

23. Who did you talk on the phone with last night?
Nobody.

24. Is something bugging you right now?
Yes.

25. What/ who was the last thing that made you laugh?
Reading some online articles.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Yeah.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Home.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah.

29. What annoys you in a person?
Unfriendliness, Vulgarities, those who attempts to “triumph” me in a “mouth battle”… etc.

30. Do you have a crush on someone?
No.

31. Do you ever smoke?
No.

32. What is your room colour?
Plain.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
If I won’t get caught… why nt? LOL.

34. Do you believe in the saying " talk is cheap? "?
Ah???

35. Who was the last person to lay on your bed?
Me of course.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
A friend I think… but I can’t rmb who.

37. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kiss?
*Wouldn’t do it in front of anyone~*

38. Do you have a life?
Yeah.

39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didnt?
I do think of the worst at times…

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
No song in particular.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dreams?
Can’t rmb.

42. Last time you smiled?
Mins ago?

43. Have you changed this year?
I guess so.

44. What are you listening to right now?
The surrounding… auntie sweeping the floor~

45. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
No.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or close?
Open.

47. Is there a quote you live by?
I think I’m gonna say: “You like me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.”

48. Do you want someone you cant have?
Oh yeah sure!

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Recorder.

50. Whats the worst idea you have had this week?
Thinking of “the worst” happening and what to do with those piles and piles of un-filed papers!!!

51. What do you think is the most attractive abt the opposite sex?
Smile and character. Basically how they present themselves I guess.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Well, I shld say “No.”, shldn’t I? Haha.

53. What song describe your love life?
None in particular.

54. Does the person you like know you like him/her?
No… I don’t even like “any him” atm~

55. Are you going to tell the person you like that you like him?
*Ans this when I found the person I like, ok?*

56. Do you speak any other languages other than english?
Mandarin, little bit of Hokkien and a pool of Singlish HAHA!

57. Are you a blonde?
No.

58. Who always makes you laugh?
Family, friends, my own thoughts, tv shows, articles… etc.

59. What are you doing tmr?
Gg to work and tuition at night.

60. Who is your best friend?
*You know who you guys are.*

61. Who will you choose to die with?
No one.

62. Where have you been today?
NHG nw.

63. What games do you play often?
Hmm… I seldom play games nowadays.

64. Who are you missing right now?
No one.

65. If you have to choose between friends and love, who will you choose?
Love from my family and friends! *Hey! Ain’t I clever!?*

66. What are you doing right now?
Quiz lor.

67. Which primary school are you from?
Lianhua and Shuqun Primary.

68. What emotion do you like to show?
Mostly :)

69. Do best friends mean a lot to you?
Yeah sure.

70. If you have something troubling you, what would you do?
Think and think and think and think and think…
If nt, talk to friends or family.


71. Who did you chat with in msn today?
No one.

72. Which model of phone do you use?
Sony Ericsson W580i.

73. Which month are you born in?
October.

74. How are you feeling right now?
Fine.

75. What is the time now?
(GMT+8)?13:18.

76. Where are you now?
Office.

77. What colour did you use to dye your hair?
Copper red and diff shades of brown/yellow.

78. Do you have contact lens?
Nope.

79. Which country do you like the most?
Honestly, Singapore.

80. Do you believe in life after death?
I believe in reincarnation.

Comments